Does it ever strike your mind some of the horrible ways people died?

AngryManlet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Videos of 13 year olds being beheaded after seeing their parents murdered in front of them.
Events of mass rape, live burning and torture.
Live cannibalism and amputation.
Parents witnessing their loved ones being raped and killed before being killed themselves.
Being forcefully or non-forcefully drowned, knowing you will die.
Failing to protect someone close to you and both of you being killed.

These are some of the few horrific things that have actually happened in the world. Do you ever take a second to think to yourself what it must be like to have been that person in that moment?

To have a knife placed over your neck and think to yourself "This is where all those years of school, education, family, my first girlfriend, my first job, etc...took me. this is how I go"

And then, you check your phone and see you have 10% battery left and want to tell the world how bad your life is?

And then, you check your phone and see you have 10% battery left and want to tell the world how bad your life is?

That also sucks, though.

Yeah man, this world is extremely fucked up. I just try to focus on the positives and do my part to be a good Samaritan.

Not really. It's better not to spend too much time thinking about it.

Sometimes I do, then I just shake it off:

1401805524607.gif

I scrolled down quicker than I've ever scrolled down before to avoid having to read your grisly examples, and to write that you are one macabre motherfucker.

I do. I think everyone should. Raising the collective level of Empathy in the world would be a great thing. It becomes a problem, though, when you dwell on it. No point wasting your Life on things you have exactly zero control over. IMO.

One that sticks with me is an article I read about a guy that explored caves. One day he didn't come back. It took almost two days to find him. He was still alive but had dislodged some rocks and his feet were stuck at the bottom of a narow shaft. They couldn't pull him out and every time they took food and water to him more debris caved in. They drilled a shaft to get him out but he was dead by the time they got there.

Some people have the luxury of encountering the above on a regular basis.

can you die from being a manlet? if yes, then that would probably be the worst.

91% battery left, life is good.

But seriously ... yes, the world can be fucking dark. All you can do us try to make the little piece of it near you a little brighter. As they ssy, be the change you want to see in the world.

Videos of 13 year olds being beheaded after seeing their parents murdered in front of them.
Events of mass rape, live burning and torture.
Live cannibalism and amputation.
Parents witnessing their loved ones being raped and killed before being killed themselves.
Being forcefully or non-forcefully drowned, knowing you will die.
Failing to protect someone close to you and both of you being killed.

These are some of the few horrific things that have actually happened in the world. Do you ever take a second to think to yourself what it must be like to have been that person in that moment?

To have a knife placed over your neck and think to yourself "This is where all those years of school, education, family, my first girlfriend, my first job, etc...took me. this is how I go"

I try to convince myself that when people go through things like this there's so much shock and/or adrenaline going through them that they're somewhat numbed to the full reality of what's happening

Everyday, I pay respect to all the manlets out there who have drowned in 3 ft pools. It's a sad, scary world out there, boys

Better than being short.

But yes, I've taken the time to study some history and try to think of what transpired in terms of real human experiences.

Back