PWD 442: BRAUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where were you when Roman was kill?

• Backstage, slapping Torrie Wilson.

• In shower, soaping up behinds.

• Going in through backdoor, cooking eggs Sunny Side Up.

• At home, stunnering wife and drinking beer.

• Leaving dogs in enclosed pool area.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have 25000 people at your major yearly event, that's not an Indy promotion unless you're saying that anything that doesn't beat WWE is Indy.

If you have tv, do PPV and have exclusive dudes, you're not an Indy.

did you watch Kong? I feel like I should watch it again.

Nah, I ended up watching better call Saul then fell asleep. Gonna try to watch tonight after my kids baseball game.

Japanese fans worship Scott Norton as if he was Hogan or Flair and like their main events to be vanilla midgets "wrestling" blow up dolls so what they like doesn't matter.

RIP Charlie Murphy, been a fan since you were the real Gusto
tenor.gif

Indy promotions struggle with 500 fans most of the time at flea markets four times a year. Every Indy combined in the US couldn't outdraw any of the top 5 NWA territories in the 80s, none of which is comparable to NJPW's current popularity. WWE may be the Yankees, and NJPW may not be the Cubs, but they aren't the Oakland A's. The Indy feds wouldn't even be AA.

@Michaelangelo

<2>

How can you hate Nakamura? "Nah this dude too gay for me bro I hate da gheys!"

Who the hell is this fruit Nakamura? He made Ziggler look masculine, is this a joke or are the wwe trying to put over an asian lgbt superstar?? Seriously this guy is beyond feminine.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

I thought it was pretty cool when ESPN started covering WWE and I like how Coach would interview wrestlers and give them some mainstream exposure especially the newer wrestlers, but they never talked about any of the real stories that we talk about here. And Coach was always making sure to never paint the WWE in a bad light, to me it was like he was keeping the door open to eventually work for them again which is smart for him but for fans it was a weak move. Now he just looks like a fool.
I honestly want to see ONE site interview wrestlers with hard questions, none do tho.

I don't know if I missed this, but Forbes posted their 2016 list.
Top 10 Highest-Paid WWE Wrestlers
1 Brock Lesnar $12 million
2 John Cena $8 million
3 Triple H $3.8 million
4 Roman Reigns $3.5 million
5 Dean Ambrose $2.7 million
6 AJ Styles $2.4 million
7 Shane McMahon $2.2 million
T8 The Undertaker $2 million
T8 Seth Rollins $2 million
10 Randy Orton $1.9 million

Crazy numbers, at least four full timers made the list. Three of these people missed Mania that year but every single one made it this year (well Dean only kinda).
that's fake , anyone can post on forbes

I honestly want to see ONE site interview wrestlers with hard questions, none do tho.
I'm sure every interviewer has to have a long chat with a company publicist before hand and then they stand just off camera the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back