AQUAMAN Movie ($67.4 Million U.S. Opening Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: March 25, 2017

Watch Aquaman in Action in the New JUSTICE LEAGUE Trailer

Update: March 16, 2017

Amber Heard Shares a Training Photo in Preparation for AQUAMAN

IF Amber Heard is in the movie Im not watching, I dont want to support her, why does she still get roles cant they hire some new talent? Most of the movies and shows she is on flop or get canceled

Update: March 16, 2017

Amber Heard Shares a Training Photo in Preparation for AQUAMAN

why are they doing kung fu under the sea?

also lol that this movie rests on the acting chops of Heard and Mamoa- two of the worst actors in Hollywood.

Update: March 29, 2017

Imaginative Concept Art for AQUAMAN Shown at CinemaCon Teases the Ancient King

The Warner Bros. panel at CinemaCon promised to be electrifying, and the studio hasn't disappointed. Jason Momoa and James Wan proceeded to the stage, and began wowing audiences with the first concept art and animation from the upcoming Aquaman film. Here's the recap:

After a the DC logo appeared on the screen, Jason Momoa took the stage and said, “I’m here for Justice League which is kind of the greatest movie in the world. I’m leaving literally tonight to go to Australia to shoot Aquaman. I have an amazing James Wan, who I’m excited to get down there be with him.”

Wan put together some concepts for the film to share with the crowd. The first shot showed underwater crafts, surrounded by fish.

“It’s not until the ships get so close to you that you realize they’re not ships at all. It’s a human riding a shark or some octopus creature," Wan said.

Atlanteans riding sharks are shown in concept art. Next, Atlantis is picutred with a huge bridge and gates with golden statues flashes by.

Wan stated, "In a lot of ways, this is an origin story, so I want the audience to experience Atlantis the first time Aquaman experiences it as well."

Concept art of Black Manta takes the screen. Aquaman swims with a whale, then he battles Black Manta. Several locations in Atlantis take the screen. Mera is shown. Various underwater creatures flash by and some look like robots, while some are hammerhead sharks.

The Ancient King quickly flashes on the screen, clanging his trident on the ground, with a skull for a face.

Aquaman Concept Art Teases Ancient King and Atlanteans On Sharks

Update: April 2, 2017

Amber Heard Shares Training Video of Her Fight Scene in AQUAMAN

Update: March 1, 2017

New Test Footage of Aquaman Swimming Underwater, Possible First Look at Orm

Zack Snyder shares through his Vero account a new test footage from Justice League of Jason Momoa's Aquaman swimming underwater. Aquaman approaches another sea dweller, possibly Orm a.k.a. Ocean Master (Patrick Wilson).

aqua-gif-1.gif

orm-aquaman-jl-235592.png

So when they speak do you see bubbles?

Is that going to happen in the Namor movie if it takes place underwater? Bubbles everywhere when talking?

this movie can't come out fast enough, so many saved up aquaman jokes just waiting to be unleashed.

White ass Aquaman reacts to news he's being played by some minority.
17761108_1847916065496573_256437127895723435_o.jpg

Courtesy of Josh Middleton

Momoa's response:

Last edited:
Update: April 12, 2017

Dolph Lundgren Joins Jason Momoa in AQUAMAN Movie as a Villain

Dolph-Lundgren-Aquaman-041217-Dragonlord.jpg

Dolph Lundgren is making his return to studio movies by diving deep into the world of comic book films.

The veteran action star, whose credits range from Rocky IV to the recent Expendables movies, has joined Aquaman, Warner Bros.’ big-screen take on DC Comics’ underwater-breathing superhero.

James Wan is sitting in the director’s chair for the big-budget tentpole, which is eyeing a May production start in Australia.

Jason Momoa is starring as the title character, and the film's call sheet includes Amber Heard as Mera, Aquaman's royal love interest; Nicole Kidman as Aquaman’s mother; and Patrick Wilson as Orm, a villain who happens to be Aquaman’s half-brother.

Willem Dafoe is playing Aquaman’s adviser, scientist Dr. Vulko; Yahya Abdul-Mateen II is classic villain Black Manta; and Temuera Morrison is Aquaman’s father.

Lundgren will play King Nereus of the aquatic kingdom of Xebel, who claims Mera as his own and wants to kill Aquaman.

Dolph Lundgren Joins Jason Momoa in 'Aquaman' (Exclusive)

I consider this pretty bad news.

He's kind of terrible.

Dolph in a big budget movie in 2017? YES! Ever since Expendables Dolph's been keeping busy. I'm glad he's part of a big budget movie that isn't Stallone or Van Damme related.

War Drago of the Sea!

The New 52 Aquaman is one of my favourite characters. I hope that Zack Snyder will use him as an inspiration for Momoa's Aquaman.
2130743-aquaman1jl4.jpg

Aquaman1_0.jpg

Lol good thing those bad guys just happened to be near that body of water so Aqua Man could summon his deadly sharks.

At least he'll match momoa height wise. So it won't look like he's fighting a midget like mighty mouse

awesome, he was a great over the top baddie in Johnny neumonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back