• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Do You Think There Are Pre-Historic Monsters Deep Down In The Ocean?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I just watched a shitty documentary about how it's within the realm of possibility that there are big ass undiscovered creatures deep down in the ocean in places man has yet to venture. I mean, it is true that only about 10% of the worlds oceans have been traversed, right?

I'm all for believing that there's some fuckin' Cloverfield monster way down in the Mariana Trench or something but if there really was something that big, or even say the size of those big ass sharks that used to exist. Megaladons I think, then they wouldn't be able to go unnoticed for that long.

So, what do you think? Are there deep sea monsters that we simply haven't seen yet thanks to how vast the worlds oceans are?

they can't survive up here because of the pressure.

probably. seems everytime they go to the bottom of the ocean, they discover new shit.

I just watched a shitty documentary about how it's within the realm of possibility that there are big ass undiscovered creatures deep down in the ocean in places man has yet to venture. I mean, it is true that only about 10% of the worlds oceans have been traversed, right?

I'm all for believing that there's some fuckin' Cloverfield monster way down in the Mariana Trench or something but if there really was something that big, or even say the size of those big ass sharks that used to exist. Megaladons I think, then they wouldn't be able to go unnoticed for that long.

So, what do you think? Are there deep sea monsters that we simply haven't seen yet thanks to how vast the worlds oceans are?

It would be tough because from what i think i heard (years ago) they couldn't have any type of skeleton due to the pressure of being that deep. I think they'd be crushed.

I'm not sure, but what I do know is that there is a pre- historic monster deep down in my trousers ( because I haven't got laid in a while :()

I bet there's a yeti with gills down there bro

I love that you can always tell when Arkridge is high as fuck. We get threads like these.

To answer your question, sure it's possible, but I'd think by now we have the technology to discover anything that's in the oceans.

I bet there's a yeti with gills down there bro

bigfootridingnessie.jpg

I don't think there's enough life in the deep sea to sustain a large animal in terms of food, but I'm probably wrong. It just seem that the deep ocean is barren.

Yeah, they're called sharks. And some really freaky shit washes up on shore whenever there is a tsunami, which looks like it was straight out of a million years ago.

yes, luckily humans have giant mechs to fight them

giant? No, absolutely not. Really doubt it.

"normal" sized really freaky shit we have no idea about? Absolutely.

There's probably some shit down there. For years people though giant squid were mythical prehistoric creatures until intact carcasses started washing up.

Think coelocanth, just bigger.

I certainly hope so. A megaladon or ten would be just what we need to get this party started.

Yeah, they're called sharks. And some really freaky shit washes up on shore whenever there is a tsunami, which looks like it was straight out of a million years ago.
Frilled sharks only get human size if that's what you're talking about.

Back