Should you hit a woman if she throws the first punch?

STEVEN SEAGOLD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The answer is no. You should never hit a woman. A simple bear hug submission is all that is required. The physical/biological differences between the sexes ultimately create a dangerous disparity. This is not a case of "muh equality". This is equivalent to hitting a baby. You do not hit a baby because they are physically inferior and vulnerable first and foremost. Sure, they are cognitively unaware, but I've socked a few retards that came swinging at me. WWE No Mercy 2007.

You're trying too hard.

I won't punch you then OP.
V0YE3.gif

I'd only use the amount of force deemed necessary to defend myself and that goes for both sexes.

There are some really big and strong women who could hurt me severely in a fist fight so they'd get it along with most physically able men.

I wouldn't beat a 3 foot tall man unconscious even if he tried to fight me and the same goes for a 95lb girl.

You should hit them even if they didn't do anything wrong.

Have to keep'em in check every now and again just so they don't forget.

No man should ever strike a woman, child, or animal in any way, shape or form. For any reason.

Gauge the situation right and use the amount of force necessary to contain it.

Lil wrestling usually works just fine.

No man should ever strike a woman, child, or animal in any way, shape or form. For any reason.
What if she had a gun to your wife and child and demanded that you hit her or else she would pull the trigger?

I dated a chick for a while that was bpd and occasionally shit would get nuts. I had grappling matches with this woman that would probably put half the key board warriors in the heavies to shame.

Only reason she should have hit you, is if you bumped into her and she spilled the casserole.

I dated a chick for a while that was bpd and occasionally shit would get nuts. I had grappling matches with this woman that would probably put half the key board warriors in the heavies to shame.
100 SherBucks says those physical encounters often led to sexual activity.

Act like a lady, I'll treat you like a lady. You throw fists like a dude, and it's going down.

I avoid confrontation at all costs, but if it's one of those scenarios where it has to happen, and I mean all other options have been exhausted, I'm gonna have to put the paws on her. If a submission or grappling move works, cool. If not, night night.

I agree. Punching a woman is absolutely uncalled for. I find this is more effective at defusing the situation:

I'd never hit a woman if she she punched me, not right.

I'd rape her though.

Back