Is green tea a performance enhancer?

Kemeticsoul

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
First of all, green tea with a joint is about the best combination in life.

If I wake up early enough before work, I like to get a good 3-4 cups of green tea down with about 5 cigarettes. Breakfast of champs.

What I notice is, the mornings I drink green tea, I don't have the burst of energy that coffee brings me, but there's no crashing. No antsieness, no jitters, but a steady sense of energy and focus. I also get second winds much more during the end of my work day when I drink tea in the morning.

It is for sure a performance enhancer, at least to me. And while it has less caffeine than coffee, the energy from green tea seems to last way longer.

Green tea with ginseng will make you bang for hours, either with fists or the hawg.

Builds bone health too ? Wish it was as convenient and quick to make like coffee.

Any other green tea nerds?

It has a lot of benefits and I drink it from time to time (I used to drink it everyday 3-4 times a day, I should probably start again..) but I can't drink it on an empty stomach, it makes me nauseous for some reason.

During the work week, I enjoy drinking a cup in the evenings while waxing poetic on the absurdity of life and reflecting on the ridiculousness of my successes.

I only ever drink it when I go out for sushi or pho.

I remember Bas drinking it to fook with the tests in Japan, for a laugh

Has excellent angiogenesis attributes(stops new blood vessel growth feeding the tumor) so if you're smoking make sure you keep drinking 4 cups or so

Ever since I discovered these things I can't not order them on the very rare occasion I go to Starbucks. I currently only drink water. No coffee or tea. I cut out the soda a while back, was drinking too much Mountain Dew at work and I know that shit will give you diabetes and rot your teeth.

greenteafrapp.jpg

No, I drink beer and whisky like a real man.

It has a lot of benefits and I drink it from time to time (I used to drink it everyday 3-4 times a day, I should probably start again..) but I can't drink it on an empty stomach, it makes me nauseous for some reason.

Same here. The first two cups I need a little honey in it. After that I'm set to drink it straight.

Sounds interesting. What was that about? Lowering T levels?
I tried to search it on youtube, but I can't find it.
I watched it many years ago.
As far as I remember, he said it messed up with the test results.
I don't remember the specifics

I like mixing matcha powder with a little bit of hot water then some orange juice.

They say taking it with citrus helps you absorb the good stuff better.

If I wake up early enough before work, I like to get a good 3-4 cups of green tea down with about 5 cigarettes. Breakfast of champs.

What I notice is, the mornings I drink green tea, I don't have the burst of energy that coffee brings me, but there's no crashing. No antsieness, no jitters, but a steady sense of energy and focus. I also get second winds much more during the end of my work day when I drink tea in the morning.

It is for sure a performance enhancer, at least to me. And while it has less caffeine than coffee, the energy from green tea seems to last way longer.

Green tea with ginseng will make you bang for hours, either with fists or the hawg.

Builds bone health too ? Wish it was as convenient and quick to make like coffee.

Add bacon and eggs to your green tea regimen. Results should be immediate.

It's not a performance enhancer, but it's supposed to have a lot of benefits if drunk over time. I'd love to be a fan because of its health benefits, but I have just never gotten into it, despite living in green tea capitals of the world, where people know how to make it so it's the best it can possibly be. As for teas I like a Chinese smoked tea called lapsang suchong, and I like hibiscus tea. Coffee reigns far supreme though for me as far as hot drinks.

Last edited:

It contains modest amounts of caffeine, with the obvious effect of being more energetic. Unlike coffee, though, it also contains L-Theanine, an amino acid that promotes a relaxed sensation. These compounds work synergistically, to give you an energized, but also calm/focused effect. In addition, it has many health-promoting properties(antioxidants, etc).

Makes me pee a lot

It's a diuretic.

It's not a performance enhancer, but it's supposed to have a lot of benefits if drunk over time. I'd love to be a fan because of its health benefits, but I have just never gotten into it, despite living in green tea capitals of the world, where people know how to make it so it's the best it can possibly be. As for teas I like a Chinese smoked tea called lapsang suchong, and I like hibiscus tea. Coffee reigns far supreme though for me as far as hot drinks.
LOl you can drink Lapsang Suchong but not green tee. I like the stuff but it's an acquired taste and to some people it's probably what they would expect by sucking on a smoked piece of leather and pine needles.

I drink it pretty often never really noticed anything.... one time I had surgery on my arm and drank some before bed. I woke up with blood all over the place . Guess it thins your blood and it leaked out

Back