What knife did you carry today?

I usually have my

DSC_0016.JPG

during the normal days, which I love, but if Im in the woods I always have my

BM162.jpg

or my

beach+009.jpg
I've always wanted a blackbird even though I'd have no use for it whatsoever.

I've always wanted a blackbird even though I'd have no use for it whatsoever.
Haha get one! I do literally everything with mine, it's a fucking amazing knife.

I'd say it and my bushcrafter are about equal and 9.75/10. They each have a couple things I like better than the other but they are really great. Highly recommend both.

Haha get one! I do literally everything with mine, it's a fucking amazing knife.

I'd say it and my bushcrafter are about equal and 9.75/10. They each have a couple things I like better than the other but they are really great. Highly recommend both.
The bushcrafter was on my radar as well. The blackbird has been higher on my list because of the FFG blade and I really dig that micarta handle. I guess I could get one and just carry it around in the old diaper bag as a food prep knife. Lolol.

Awesome! M390 is rad. What color are the scales?
Royal blue, aka Smurf blue

Edit, it's available at bentobox, it's expensive, but secondary market prices for this knife are more than the double of the price

Last edited:
Cold steel voyager with a plain 4" clip point.

My ESEE 3 has seen better days
20170419_091551_zpskst2afkz.jpg

20170419_091559_zpslj5m1iju.jpg

But dam if this knife has done everyhting I have asked it to. I take it hiking, fishing, camping, etc..

anyone know of a good sharper i can use to clean it back up

Last edited:
My ESEE 3 has seen better days
20170419_091551_zpskst2afkz.jpg

20170419_091559_zpslj5m1iju.jpg

But dam if this knife has done everyhting I have asked it to. I take it hiking, fishing, camping, etc..

anyone know of a good sharper i can use to clean it back up

Edge pro or wicked edge

Geissele or the guy that runs them started a knife company called Abe and Moses or something similar.

Cold Steel Scimitar.
Old school piece made in Japan.
OOP, got an unused one for $145.
Gorgeous blade imo.

Thought I found an adorable new EDC, until I saw the price tag.

No clip, it's like it was made to be lost.

got me a K-bar Bowie. Sucks that it only sold in a 3pack but its freaking awesome
20170518_150310_zpskwejh0vj_edit_1495142084547_zpsvf8ggbjr.jpg

Back