Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

YES! One of my fave jams by Robin still part of my workout sounds playlist.
tenor.gif

@One MMA Fan this song is for you....

I'll be in the deep in my area if it ever came to public knowledge this is one of payne's guilty pleasure songs.

The Bee Gees were bad ass, this post will self destruct in 5minutes couple hitters on Dog know me in the real, info like this could end me.

Something very haunting with the vibe of this song, always feel somebody about to get hurt or killed when I hear it, thank you my MonkeyGirl, gotta go kill someone now...

Man, tags are not working and either the notifications, so, just saw your message now.
Yes, it is a very haunting song lol
Please clean the crime scene. I need my brother monkey around!
<7>

Man, tags are not working and either the notifications, so, just saw your message now.
<7>

You're not the only one having issues with this site lately especially if you using Chrome like me.

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif
Don't you worry Big Brother got this

Thank you sis... If we can manage to stay in the eye of the tornado perpetually.... the chaos outside can just do what it does without effecting the inner sanctum. Then there'z those sweet times where the tornado fizzles out for a bit & the sun is shining. Then we can soak up the sun for a bit before the next tornado comes along... and navigate back to the eye.

<7>
You're not the only one having issues with this site lately especially if you using Chrome like me.

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif
Don't you worry Big Brother got this
There's always been a glitch with Sherdog where you can't "edit in" tags. You have to post them with the initial post.... & then wait at least a minute or so... or I think if you refresh the page... then you can edit it. You gotta give your notifications time to go out... then you can do whatever you want with your post. But keep that in mind that you can't add notifications to an edited post. Won't work.

Back