***Official NBA Playoffs Thread: Lebron Needs Tolerant Canada***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Kerr came back just in time to rob Mike Brown of his

To LeBald moment

I don't know about this. But KD is in the social media era, where people will remember the move he made from OKC. Even if he has a ring. He will be remembered that choked in OKC having a 3-1 lead, and joined the team who beat them. This isnt the 80s or the 90s when players got away with it.

im sure he will be losing mad sleep over it with his millions of dollars and championships.

I'm not a basketball guy but how could this be satisfying for Durant? This would be like Ovechkin signing with the Pens to get a ring.

It's the new era we live in. These guys look at a ring as a culmination of their career no matter how cheap it looks.

They should give FMVP to Iggy again just for shits and gigs

I'm not a basketball guy but how could this be satisfying for Durant? This would be like Ovechkin signing with the Pens to get a ring.

You mean joining the team that won 73 game last season and beat you in the playoffs to get a cheap championship isn't satisfying?? The league is full of ring chasers now, fucking millennials killed the game

KD should hold up Steph's daughter and slap Ayesha's ass

You mean joining the team that won 73 game last season and beat you in the playoffs to get a cheap championship isn't satisfying?? The league is full of ring chasers now, fucking millennials killed the game

David West is a ring chaser

KD was the best player on the court for the entire finals

i'm an expert at reading body language and believe me when i say, he's really forcing himself to enjoy the moment, he has an idea in his head of how a ring should be celebrated and how good he should feel and he's doing his best impression, but you can tell it's not entirely sincere, it's subtle but i can see it - you better believe it baby

servant knows he won a ring with the team that beat him. any ring outside of okc isn't a real ring, he knows he hung his brothers out to dry

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FLASH IN THE PAN STRIKES AGAIN!!! LIGHTNING STRIKES TWICE!!!

I don't know about this. But KD is in the social media era, where people will remember the move he made from OKC. Even if he has a ring. He will be remembered that choked in OKC having a 3-1 lead, and joined the team who beat them. This isnt the 80s or the 90s when players got away with it.

The social media generation has the attention span of a goldfish.

You will get reminded he averaged over 35 ppg in the finals. Haters has been waiting all year to shit in hin. Try in 4 years

not like durant joined an all time elite team (back to back 67+ win seasons including the record setting 73) and road their coattails

he was clearly the best player on that team, OKC and brook was holding him back if anything. I mean he played there for a while, he was on teh sonics ffs

Lebron's average +/- for the series was -6 again (just like the 2011 Finals)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back