Schaub: "Let me get my whistle wet and jump in between [Goldberg and Mauro]"

Rogan's verbal KO needed once again to calm this little boy.

Schaub trying to get rid of the best in the business Jimmy Smith? Just one more reason for me to hate Schaub.

I'm sure eventually he'll tell us that Goldberg's got a piece on him.

sy4i6iU.jpg

Schaub has neither the experience, professionalism, vocabulary or eloquence, or quick thinking to be doing live commentary or to be among someone like Mauro.

Schuab is the epitome of dudebro, something I personally have no interest in hearing when I watch MMA. Stick to Rogan's fight companion.

Please Bellator, don't do this!!! I really don't get Schaub at all. He's not funny, has little original thoughts, and he's so arrogant. Not sure how he makes a living entertaining, but I like it now that I can ignore him if I want. Gonna be hard to do if he goes to Bellator.

Schaub was lying his ass off when he said he hasn't talked about joining Mauro and Goldberg. Obvious tell.

There's no way they can do Ranallo and Goldberg together?

I still can't believe that's Ranallo's real voice - it's like a an over the top, crappy infomercial voice overs/radio DJ.

i would like schaub (and serra) to have their mouths sewed shut for good

Last thing Bellator needs is Schaub trying to sound intelligent. At least with Goldberg there will be lols.

Perfect...and then he can add to that ever growing list of things he's crap at.

Back