Floyd is Officially a Coward - Wanted the fight at Light-MW for 10-ounce gloves

I think 10 extra pounds might be a little better for Conor than 2 oz's.

147 to 154
8-oz to 10-oz

Conor's only chance is a KO punch. That weight won't bring an advantage to him because he can't beat Floyd at decision and bigger gloves will be a big disadvantage. + 7 pounds or - 2 ounces for a KO punch? Ofc -2 ounces.

I can't believe there's such amount of stupidity here. People seriously think 7 pounds is a big advantage for a KO even if the gloves get bigger.

In professional boxing LMW (154) and above (including SHW) use 10-ounce gloves. Divisions below LMW use 8 ounce gloves. Floyd regularly fought at 147 and also at 154 just one time. Conor mostly fought at 145. But Mayweather is such a coward that clearly for this reason alone he wanted the fight at 154.

Floyd has already lost the match.
Floyd is a coward for not fighting this match under MMA rules.

The fight is a farce and a glorified exhibition match at best. Mayweather only took the fight for a pay day vs a guy who doesnt havea professional boxing match. Conor took the pay day to collect his $25 million or whatever and retire from fighting.

Lost to Castillo 157/66 in power punches. Saved by corrupt American judges.
Jesus....
Watch that fight mayweather litterally won the first 5 rounds, castillo did nothing and thew those rounds away, the came on strong and landed most of those punches in round 7-8.
He clearly lost round 9, and 10 and 6 are detable.

The only people who thinl castillo won are stat whores who never saw the fight, or think that hbos scorecard means shit.

I just hope this fight ends up being legit and there isn't some kind of fix.

When heaps of money are involved, you never know what to expect.

In professional boxing LMW (154) and above (including SHW) use 10-ounce gloves. Divisions below LMW use 8 ounce gloves. Floyd regularly fought at 147 and also at 154 just one time. Conor mostly fought at 145. But Mayweather is such a coward that clearly for this reason alone he wanted the fight at 154.

Have you really forgotten how Conor looked cutting to 145? Against Mendes if people didn't know better I easily could have convinced them they just grabbed this bum off the sidewalk and agreed to give him a sandwich if he wins

Floyd is a coward for not fighting this match under MMA rules.

The fight is a farce and a glorified exhibition match at best. Mayweather only took the fight for a pay day vs a guy who doesnt havea professional boxing match. Conor took the pay day to collect his $25 million or whatever and retire from fighting.
Unless I missed it, Floyd never suggested he can win an MMA fight or wanted an MMA fight.

It is if your cardio is miles better AND on top of that you take away his power by using heavier gloves.
The more Conor can weigh, the better his cardio is going to be. He put on a decent amount of muscle when he moved up to LW, so unless he's lost all of it, 147 would probably kill him.

How this fight will go?

upload_2017-6-15_2-3-42.gif

Then...

Have you really forgotten how Conor looked cutting to 145? Against Mendes if people didn't know better I easily could have convinced them they just grabbed this bum off the sidewalk and agreed to give him a sandwich if he wins

He knocked Aldo out with 1-punch at 145.

Are you all immensely stupid or such Conor haters that you've become morons beyond belief? Conor's only chance is KO and 7 pounds is nothing if he sacrifices it for smaller gloves.

I can't believe there's such amount of stupidity here. People seriously think 7 pounds is a big advantage for a KO even if the gloves get bigger.
You're a moron. That 7 pounds is more like 14 pounds.
If conor has to cut to 147 he will have to diet hard and he wont be as big on fight night.
At 154 conor can just cut water and be his full size on fight night, and not suffer the huge cardio loss from having to drain to 147.

How do you know that 10 ounce gloves were Floyd's only motivation for fighting at 154?

Fucking stupid idiotic bums. You clearly haven't received a punch with a glove or without a glove. You think 7 pounds mean shit..my god...

I'm now sure, I could piss in any gutter and soak five of you.

Fresh as a daisy

maxresdefault.jpg

Back