Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a sig bet on the DL comp, based on % improvement? Because I think I can shut you right the fuck up with that.

Why would I make any sort of progress bet with a guy who should be improving way, way faster than me?

If you don't add more pounds to your deadlift than me during this competition, you fucked up.

So, nah, like I said, I pulled 605 natty. Just aim for that mark.

Here's my PR after 7 months of training. I think I weighed 190-195. Jeez, just try to match this during the comp.

Why would I make any sort of progress bet with a guy who should be improving way, way faster than me?

If you don't add more pounds to your deadlift than me during this competition, you fucked up.

So, nah, like I said, I pulled 605 natty. Just aim for that mark.
Hahahaha you pussy! All of this "I'm so out of shape I'll improve" shit and still, not enough balls to put your money where your mouth is? STFU about me until you have the sack to put something on the line.

I'm almost 49, natural, 180 lbs and not planning on gaining weight, just competed... How many advantages over a guy do you need? Lol.

Still too busy to post that meet video, though...

You also seem to still be unable to grasp the concept of strength gains not being linear. That's some Day 1 stuff.

I'd be more inclined to take a bet between your deadlift and my bench.

Or a bet of you totaling what I hit in my first meet before the end of 2017.

Something a little more fair and not so slanted in your favour.

Hahahaha you pussy! All of this "I'm so out of shape I'll improve" shit and still, not enough balls to put your money where your mouth is? STFU about me until you have the sack to put something on the line.

I'm almost 49, natural, 180 lbs and not planning on gaining weight, just competed... How many advantages over a guy do you need? Lol.

If you want all the advantages I had before I started lifting, be natural and make sure to burst fracture 6 vertebrae in your neck and back first. Also make sure to not be able to sit in a chair for more than a few minutes without significant pain.

You're a massive pussy and don't even address what I say in my posts. You just quote them and go off on another irrelevant, bullshit tangent to try and "get me".

Last edited:
I'd be more inclined to take a bet between your deadlift and my bench.

Or a bet of you totaling what I hit in my first meet before the end of 2017.

Something a little more fair and not so slanted in your favour.
Hopefully you guys can figure something out because the sig picked for the loser should be pretty great.

Hopefully you guys can figure something out because the sig picked for the loser should be pretty great.

If he can out-total this 84 kg, 18 year old girl (531.5 kg/1171 lbs) by the end of the year?

Last edited:
If you want all the advantages I had before I started lifting, be natural and make sure to burst fracture 6 vertebrae in your neck and back first. Also make sure to not be able to sit in a chair for more than a few minutes without significant pain.

You're a massive pussy and don't even address what I say in my posts. You just quote them and go off on another irrelevant, bullshit tangent to try and "get me".

I'm supposed to what? Feel sorry for you? I might, except for your nonstop negativism towards me. There's no excuse for it. So now you're just an asshole looking for sympathy. Also, I have my own issues accumulated over time, which I don't feel the need to reiterate here.

Man the fuck up or shut the fuck up, that's all there is to it. We have a deadlift competition going. I'd personally be just fine with never hearing from you again, but beating you would also be nice.

I'm supposed to what? Feel sorry for you? I might, except for your nonstop negativism towards me. There's no excuse for it. So now you're just an asshole looking for sympathy. Also, I have my own issues accumulated over time, which I don't feel the need to reiterate here.

Man the fuck up or shut the fuck up, that's all there is to it. We have a deadlift competition going. I'd personally be just fine with never hearing from you again, but beating you would also be nice.

11 days and counting.

11 days and counting.
I think now I'll hold off on posting my meet video until I either get that sig bet, or you shut up for a week or so. You seem to be the most interested party, and frankly I don't cater to you.

Until then, the write up is accurate.

@Cmart I don't have a dog in this fight, but do you not think by posting your meet vid you may get some useful feedback from other posters here? Maybe even @JimRussel might have some helpful pointers?

We're all here to improve, so it might be worth a shot, even if you get one decent tip from doing so, it would be worth it, surely?

I think now I'll hold off on posting my meet video until I either get that sig bet, or you shut up for a week or so. You seem to be the most interested party, and frankly I don't cater to you.

Until then, the write up is accurate.

Lol. How convenient. Could there be a more transparent excuse?

Again, I'm not sure why you think I would take any bet completely slanted in your favour. That'd be silly. I thought the Daniella Melo bet was pretty reasonable.

@Cmart I don't have a dog in this fight, but do you not think by posting your meet vid you may get some useful feedback from other posters here? Maybe even @JimRussel might have some helpful pointers?

We're all here to improve, so it might be worth a shot, even if you get one decent tip from doing so, it would be worth it, surely?

He doesn't want help. Look at his response to MOM in his log regarding his bench video.

What you're seeing here is just me casually repping an easy weight, so it's sloppy. I just put the video up for fun. In about five weeks I'll have a meet video up, and will certainly welcome additional input and critique. Those will be my best efforts. Thanks for commenting.

Weird, when I "casually" rep something relatively easy, my setup looks the same as it does for a 1RM because, you know, I want to get as many reps as possible. And, your technique should be just as tight with an empty bar as it would be for a PR attempt.

That part about the meet video clearly didn't hold up, though. Weird.

He doesn't want help. Look at his response to MOM in his log regarding his bench video.

Weird, when I "casually" rep something relatively easy, my setup looks the same as it does for a 1RM because, you know, I want to get as many reps as possible. And, your technique should be just as tight with an empty bar as it would be for a PR attempt.

That part about the meet video clearly didn't hold up, though. Weird.
Yeah I was really vicious in my rejection of MoM's input there. Good grief, man just lay the fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back