Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was really vicious in my rejection of MoM's input there. Good grief, man just lay the fuck off.

Nah, I'm fine. You keep talking shit, but I've posted likely well over 100 videos of my lifting, all my meet videos, and logged the majority of my 8 years of lifting on this site.

So, maybe you lay the fuck off? You seem very able to dish it out, but can't handle it coming back.

@Cmart I don't have a dog in this fight, but do you not think by posting your meet vid you may get some useful feedback from other posters here? Maybe even @JimRussel might have some helpful pointers?

We're all here to improve, so it might be worth a shot, even if you get one decent tip from doing so, it would be worth it, surely?
Find me a positive thing he's ever said to me, then we can talk helpful. What he does is bullying, that's it. I'm not interested in giving him more fodder for being a fucking dick to me. I don't know why he's like that to me all the time but go ahead and try to find one nice thing he's said to/about me, I'll wait.

Nah, I'm fine. You keep talking shit, but I've posted likely well over 100 videos of my lifting, all my meet videos, and logged the majority of my 8 years of lifting on this site.

So, maybe you lay the fuck off? You seem very able to dish it out, but can't handle it coming back.
I don't constantly hound you with negative shit. I don't enjoy interacting with you. I don't need jack shit from you, and I'd like you to leave me alone. Find someone else to pick on.

I don't constantly hound you with negative shit. I don't enjoy interacting with you. I don't need jack shit from you, and I'd like you to leave me alone. Find someone else to pick on.

You've initiated most of the bullshit. See your first post in the competition log thread that Japman quoted and I ignored. Do I need to quote the other posts where you've needlessly mentioned/tagged my username, as well? Now I'm picking on you? That's hilarious.

Surely you're not serious.

Last edited:
Find me a positive thing he's ever said to me, then we can talk helpful. What he does is bullying, that's it. I'm not interested in giving him more fodder for being a fucking dick to me. I don't know why he's like that to me all the time but go ahead and try to find one nice thing he's said to/about me, I'll wait.
Like I said, I don't have a dog in the fight, so I'm not going to scroll through posts between the two of you. I'm just saying, Jim MIGHT have a helpful pointer for you off the back of your meet vid, but if not, I'd like to think other posters here may have some positive input / constructive feedback for you. Depends how open you are to criticism I guess.

Like I said, I don't have a dog in the fight, so I'm not going to scroll through posts between the two of you. I'm just saying, Jim MIGHT have a helpful pointer for you off the back of your meet vid, but if not, I'd like to think other posters here may have some positive input / constructive feedback for you. Depends how open you are to criticism I guess.
I'm up for that. I haven't uploaded everything but I'll get it into my log soon. Crazy busy lately. Will post my red-lighted squat with 402 right away. See what you think.

A new, more emotional, Tosa appears.

200w.gif

Canmart is ducking jim

The switch from tagging my username in posts that have absolutely nothing to do with me and trying to shit on me at any opportunity to trying to play the victim was really strange lol.

I don't even understand what the bet would accomplish. The lifting totals aren't near each other. And isn't the main argument that Cmart thinks JimRussell is a dick? No matter who lifts what, his opinion won't change.

I don't even understand what the bet would accomplish. The lifting totals aren't near each other. And isn't the main argument that Cmart thinks JimRussell is a dick? No matter who lifts what, his opinion won't change.

Pretty sure I've been trying to get that across for months.

It's futile haha.

The switch from tagging my username in posts that have absolutely nothing to do with me and trying to shit on me at any opportunity to trying to play the victim was really strange lol.
You're talking about you, right? The whole spinal injury, can't sit on a chair thing after ripping on every thing I say or do? Dude you must take a look at yourself once in a while.

Just want him to shut up about me. We're already doing a competition, a little side action makes it fun. Except Jim likes to dish out but not take it, so no go.

I think it would do the exact opposite of having him shut up about you honestly. Even if you won, what do you really get out of it? I mean he'd always retort that he's putting up more weight than you or post something like a girl hitting a high total.

I think it would do the exact opposite of having him shut up about you honestly. Even if you won, what do you really get out of it? I mean he'd always retort that he's putting up more weight than you or post something like a girl hitting a high total.
He's on steroids, twenty years younger, and fifty plus pounds heavier. So yeah, no shit he's stronger. And he likes to talk smack, fine. But when it comes right down to it, doesn't want to compete because he's...

... wait for it...

... at a disadvantage to me. So there you go. I'm flummoxed.

He's on steroids, twenty years younger, and fifty plus pounds heavier. So yeah, no shit he's stronger. And he likes to talk smack, fine. But when it comes right down to it, doesn't want to compete because he's...

... wait for it...

... at a disadvantage to me. So there you go. I'm flummoxed.

Try to actually address this instead of just avoiding it: I posted my natty, 495@190 PR the other day.

My natty PRs were 540/355/605.

You keep skipping those parts and just want to talk about me not being natural anymore.

Stop being a little bitch and address my natty numbers.

I'm definitely not at a disadvantage to you anymore, because I worked my ass off. I also never said anything of the such. You just wanted to talk about excuses as to why you aren't strong. Well, cool, I had some pretty good ones myself. But...I wanted to get strong, so I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back