Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would take a while, but I'm sure I could find the post.

Crying? Only one of us has dropped the boo-hoo "stop picking on little old me" line, homie.
I guess you missed the question about why you were banned.

I might take a look at it when you catch up on all of my missed questions.
Gee, and here I ended your "days since my meet" count... I think you just can't get enough of me. You're a good listener, that's what you are.

edit -- I don't need to know. I'm gonna let this one go. Gotta let you hold on to a shred of dignity.

Gotta let you hold on to a shred of dignity.

The irony.

Should I quote the post where you stated that you'd total "at least" 20 or 25 lbs over my total in my first meet?

That went according to plan.

The irony.

Should I quote the post where you stated that you'd total "at least" 20 or 25 lbs over my total in my first meet?

That went according to plan.
I think you challenged me to do so. I don't see any irony in accepting a challenge. Unless what you mean is the irony of me accepting a challenge when you didn't have the balls to.

Some accept challenges, some cower. That's the way it is, I suppose.

I've been back at training since June of last year, don't use steroids, and weigh 25 pounds less than the 208 you weighed, and will total at least 20 pounds more. So yeah, apples to apples.

There was no challenged issued.

Guys who total 1700+ don't issue challenges to guys barely in the 1000 lb club.

Last edited:
Met you, no. But you have a worse attitude towards someone who's just trying to get stronger and compete for fun than anyone I've met in PL. And if that's just because it's online, it's no excuse.

True story: Up until about two days ago @JimRussel was named in my will as one of the caregivers to my son in the event that the alien parasites that have been devouring me from the inside for the better part of a decade finally get their shit together and finish the job. I had to take him out, though. Now @MatterOverMind is going to be my son's sole caregiver if/when the shit goes down.

Just to clarify, I was one also one of the original three caregivers. Pariah_Carey was the other. Remember him?

Just to clarify, I was one also one of the original three caregivers. Pariah_Carey was the other. Remember him?

In theory, he's still named, but considering he vanished without a trace I wouldn't count on getting too much help from him.

My theory is that he moved to the Caribbean so his condition could be downgraded to a tropical depression.

And yet, you cower.

What am I cowering about again? Having almost 600 lbs on your total? Maybe even over 600. I have no idea what your best total is.

Can you really provide me with a good reason as to why I would take a bet with someone of your strength level? Should I also take a 6-month deadlift improvement bet with someone who's never touched a barbell before? That would be super fair.

There's no fair bet between me and you when it comes to adding strength. I'm puzzled as to why you don't understand this.

This would be like me talking shit to Pete Rubish, Tom Martin, Larry Williams, or Kevin Oak.

Why would they even give a fuck about what I have to say? We're not even in the same realm when it comes to strength.

Last edited:
Testing testing 123......what's f13 like nowadays?!?! Who's still around?!

I mean, not really, when compared to a noob. But they're fredunkulous, regardless.

Based on improvement, even as a percentage of starting 1rm, I'd still want these guys on my team.

Larry is coming back from a ruptured quad tendon at the moment, so maybe not him. Unless it was a bench contest.

But yeah, Tom Martin deadlifts 800+ 3x/week. Watching him squat in wraps scares me, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back