AQUAMAN Movie ($67.4 Million U.S. Opening Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now at least the color scheme is going to be more lively than the one for Justice League.

Amber posted another picture of Mera.

giphy.gif

Imagining what her ass looks like in that costume.

Update: May 28, 2017

Aquaman Performs Haka Dance for Mark Hunt

Update: May 29, 2017

First Set Photos of Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together in AQUAMAN

amber-heard-jason-mamoa-aquaman-set-pics-03.jpg

amber-heard-jason-mamoa-aquaman-set-pics-02.jpg

amber-heard-jason-mamoa-aquaman-set-pics-04.jpg

You can see in that second picture how Momoa is trying very hard not to fall into that honeypot.

You know what an ocean flick needs? A little beach.

4428315314_b066b7ce25.jpg

Update: May 29, 2017

First Set Photos of Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together in AQUAMAN

amber-heard-jason-mamoa-aquaman-set-pics-03.jpg

amber-heard-jason-mamoa-aquaman-set-pics-02.jpg

amber-heard-jason-mamoa-aquaman-set-pics-04.jpg

I saw those pics she is hot with the red hair and extra weight.

Too bad she is a no good woman, its a dam shame a homewrecker, cheating, gold digger, imagine if she had a good personality she would be a top dime, she would be like Beyonce or Catherine Zeta Jones or monica bellucci level, too bad.

But she looks way better putting on more size, I saw her training hard and eating a lot of food for this role, she looked gross when she was scrawny hope she stays fit like this with the wide hips thick thighs and butt.

One thing I'm enjoying less and less and see more and more is behind-the-scenes footage of upcoming movies. Spider-Man and Infinity Gauntlet are the worse perps.

Super pumped for Spidey and CANNOT WAIT for Infinity War (IG Thanos is among my top 3 all-time favorite characters) but all the extra access is kind of killing the wonder and surprise for me. I know it's for marketing and maintaining relevancy but give me all that stuff AFTER I see the film.

All the Spidey NBA FInals, car commercials and almost semi-daily clips from the movie is too much for me.

Anyone else feel similar or do you not mind the constant barrage and sneak peeks?

Having spat all that out I'm thankful for all the info and updates given in this thread.

I cancelled my cable months ago so don't have that issue any more

I cancelled my cable months ago so don't have that issue any more

I haven't had cable in 5 years. I see all the clips on Youtube at the top of my page.

Maybe I just need to spend a little less time on YT...

Some dude sniped some set footage. Here's Mera using her hydrokinetic powers.

!!!! This got me insta-hyped for this movie.

Update: July 22, 2017

First AQUAMAN Footage Makes Waves at Comic-Con

wvxzCgU.png

The first look at James Wan's Aquaman made a splash at Comic-Con.

Jason Momoa ran out, sporting a trident and high-fiving the crowd as Jimi Hendrix's "Voodoo Chile" blared.

"We can't say too much. We're a ways away, but we made something very, very special," said Momoa.

He presented a small teaser, which has not made its way online.

There are two old men fishing from a little boat in the sea. A man gets something on his line, which starts pulling the boat faster and faster. Finally, the rod flies out of his hand. They look down and see ships from Atlantis under the water, flying like spaceships. We are then transported underwater to see the fleet, including Atlantians riding sharks. It's like Star Wars underwater. Momoa wields a sword, and it cuts to black.

First 'Aquaman' Footage Makes Waves at Comic-Con

Update: July 22, 2017

Jason Momoa's Aquaman Entrance for Comic-Con 2017 Panel

Update: October 21, 2017

AQUAMAN Wraps Production as the Cast and Director Shares Behind-the-Scenes Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back