***UFC 214's Jason "The Kid" Knight SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I love your style man

Why do you think fighters don't use the rubber guard as much as you?
I think it's a pretty good way to avoid the GnP

Hey Jason, I grew up in Jackson, MS and also lived in Bay St. Louis for a little while just before Katrina hit.

It's good to see a Mississippi boy kicking ass in the UFC. Go get 'em, bro!

Welcome and good luck in your next fight.

You got alot of submission wins, which choke/submission is your favourite?
Also do watch NHL and if you do which team is your favourite?

your gonna get the belt bro your good. I love max though but you could do it

After you beat Lamas who's next? I know you have been wanting a shot at Choi and that would be an awesome fight, but if not him then who?

Have been following your career since that Jim Alers fight. I noticed that you were switching from southpaw stance to orthodox. Are you naturally right-handed? If so, what's the reason behind fighting with a lead hand forward?

In any way, good luck against Lamas, I will be cheering for you!

Hi @Jason Knight ,

What choons do you play in a fight camp?

I have a fight coming up (I'm an amateur fighter from England, 7-0 record, near 6ft and 200lbs) and I'm hating training because all my choons are shit. Nothing is getting me going, ya get me?

Good luck in your fight. I'll be rooting for you
I love Shinedown and some other rock music , but mainly Shinedown gets me pumped up

And, if Frankie Edgar and Max Holloway ever face each other (which is possible right now), who would you give advantage to?

Hey Jason,

Which win of yourself do you remember the most and why?

And second, any advice for up and coming fighters?

Good luck in your next fight!

do you like being called "Hick Diaz"?

Have been following your career since that Jim Alers fight. I noticed that you were switching from southpaw stance to orthodox. Are you naturally right-handed? If so, what's the reason behind fighting with a lead hand forward?

In any way, good luck against Lamas, I will be cheering for you!
I'm naturally right handed but I like to switch it up from time to time just to give a different look

I love Shinedown and some other rock music , but mainly Shinedown gets me pumped up

Thanks pal!

Gonna give them a gander now

KryVy1x.png

<5>

(Repeat) How's camp been going given this is a short notice fight and how tough is your weight cut given you're tall for the division?

hey Jason, whats up, glad to have you here.

Do you feel some kind of pressure to put on an exciting fight vs Lamas since you are filling in for Korean Zombie who's actually one of the most entertaining fighter in MMA right now?

I wish you a great fight man.

Hey Jason,

When do you think you'll fight for the title? Surely a win against Lamas puts you right up there.

Who do you think is your hardest match up in the UFC and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back