***UFC 214's Jason "The Kid" Knight SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jason! Best of luck vs Lamas!

How much MMA do you watch? Do you watch a lot of it on the side or is fighting enough for you? Any favorite fighters to watch?

What does Bryan Callen think of your nickname?

Best of luck in your career, Jason.

Hey Jason! Best of luck vs Lamas!

How much MMA do you watch? Do you watch a lot of it on the side or is fighting enough for you? Any favorite fighters to watch?
I don't Watch much I just mainly watch possible opponent's

Have you met any fighters that were different than you expected them to be? For better or worse?

Your BJJ is highly entertaining to watch! It seems like you are willing to take risks that a lot of fighters won't on the ground. Have you always been that way?

Do you still want a fight with Doo Ho Choi or are you past that given you're now fighting someone much higher in the rankings?

Awesome Jason, another cool fighter for us sherdogers to get behind and support. TY Sherdog and Jason "The Kid" Knight.

@Jason Knight Are fighters just as frustrated as fans as to how long it seems to take the matchmakers to book fighters to a fight. Even when 2 guys are calling each other out like mike perry and al iaquinta they don't even book it. That is a crazy good fight and they didnt do it.
It kinda sucks , I really wanted the Korean Superboy but oh well , something bigger came up anyways

Thanks for doing this Q&A.

I'm a fan mostly for your ground game. I love an active guard unlike other fighters that just complain about being held down.

You have a great rubber guard, think you'll get a gogoplata win from it during your UFC run at some point?

Do you still want a fight with Doo Ho Choi or are you past that given you're now fighting someone much higher in the rankings?
I would love that fight , but of course I'd rather move forward

Thanks for doing this Q&A.

I'm a fan mostly for your ground game. I love an active guard unlike other fighters that just complain about being held down.

You have a great rubber guard, think you'll get a gogoplata win from it during your UFC run at some point?
I promise u I will or something more spectacular

@Jason Knight does it irk you that artem only gets big fights because hes conors boy. Even in TUF he got brought back because of conor. You have a great record but had to bide your time for a big fight but he just gets given.

How is your cardio so good? Were you always just naturally energetic?
War Knight

@Dart Feld, watch Jason beat Lamas with a gogo now :D

miller5.gif

I'm not greedy, I'll take any sub set off a rubber guard.

Mississippi Mean pulls it off against Lamas and he has a fan for life.

The win I remember the most is my fight with Titan FC I fought a tough Russian who beat the hell out of me for two rounds and I eventually Got the submission that is the final fight that landed me in the UFC.. my advice for up-and-coming Fighters is to work your ass off and believe in yourself

Sweet this fight is on Fight Pass. I'll definitively check out just how badly he beat the hell out of you before you got that submission.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back