• TUF 8: Big Nog/Mir

• TUF 9: Hendo/Bisping

• TUF 10: Rampage/Rashad

• TUF 12: Bisping/Mayhem

• TUF 13: Live

• TUF 15: Bones/Sonnen

• TUF 16: Rousey/Tate

• TUF 17: Edgar/Penn

• TUF 18: A Champion Will Be Crowned (All Women)

• TUF 19: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians

• TUF 20: McGregor/Faber

• TUF 21: Joanna/Claudia

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
With another one wrapped up, which season of TUF is your favourite?

Mine is still TUF 10, followed by TUF 1. TUF 5 was great, too.

I also enjoyed TUF: Live.

I took out TUF 11 and 14, because those two, in my opinion, were the worst seasons of TUF. If one of those were your favourite however, choose other.

Same goes to the International TUF seasons, and I couldn't fit in the latest season and the Flyweight season.

Season 5. Nate, Manvil, Maynard, Lauzon, Cole, Emerson, Wiman, plus unforgettable Andy Wang and "most technical streetfight", Fat Gabe, Corey Hill, etc.

1. TUF 10 (Rampage, Rashad, Kimbo, Nelson, and a bunch of NFL players. Cant beat that)
2. GSP vs Kos ("Your a male nurse brah!" and the drunken Muay Thai master)
3. The girl season(because they were mostly the best in the world in their division)
4. The Smashes (Something about unapologetic Australian nationalism was just cool and funny)
5. Joanna vs Claudia(just for that one moment when they looked like they were going to violently make love)

TUF 3 because Bisping.

TUF 24 probably had the best standard of fights though.

Tuf 12 for sure. Tuf China is kinda underrated because there Chinese. Not my favorite but definitely had some good finishes.

Your numbers are off. TUF 12 was GSP/Kos. TUF 14 was Bisping/Mayhem which was one of the best seasons.

I picked 5, but 7 and 10 are also my favorites.

tuf 7 gave us Matt Brown and the start of the JT Money story

Bisping/Mayhem for sure. Great talent, fun fights and coach rivalry, as much as their fight sucked after the fact.

Jones vs Sonnen. Coach rivalry was non-existent, but watching Hall and Gastulem tear through everybody was crazy.

Bones Sonnen I thought the standard was pretty high - Gastelum, Hall and Samman were all serious UFC contenders, and I loved all the speculation about who the 'monster' everyone was afraid of Dana mentioned was before the series, to see that Hall really WAS a monster in there, sending all three of his opponents to the hospital. I loved see the gradual transition of Bubba Jenkins from arrogant bully at the start to having a nervous breakdown when he had to fight hall at the end "I just keep thinking about that reverse heel hook KO before I go to sleep" haha! Just such a fun season. Very underrated.

Bones Sonnen I thought the standard was pretty high - Gastelum, Hall and Samman were all serious UFC contenders, and I loved all the speculation about who the 'monster' everyone was afraid of Dana mentioned was before the series, to see that Hall really WAS a monster in there, sending all three of his opponents to the hospital. I loved see the gradual transition of Bubba Jenkins from arrogant bully at the start to having a nervous breakdown when he had to fight hall at the end "I just keep thinking about that reverse heel hook KO before I go to sleep" haha! Just such a fun season. Very underrated.

Bubba's reaction after he got knocked out.
Bubba: What's wrong? What's wrong?
Herb Dean: Ok we're going to flip you to your side now
Bubba: Ok, but I still can't move...

Bubba's reaction after he got knocked out.
Bubba: What's wrong? What's wrong?
Herb Dean: Ok we're going to flip you to your side now
Bubba: Ok, but I still can't move...

It was fascinating. H'ed last that fight before he even started

Voted 9 because I loved Hendo and Bisping as coaches and the British talent was really good imo

Mayhem vs Bisping was probably the best for talent though

I think you mean Bubba McDaniel.
I remembered disliking Bubba from the start. As soon as he said he had to leave his kids in another town for his wife to raise and support financially alone to chase his dream and started crying.

Its such a crock. if you have kids, you first priority is supporting them. Your dreams are secondary.

In any case, he was also so full of himself because he trained with Jones already that he forgot he was actually a shitty fighter. He acted like a tough bully, but nearly wet his pants when he had to fight Uriah. It was glorious actually.

Remember later down the road when Uriah had that racist run in with Mayhem? Bubba later tweeted that he would fight him for Uriah, make it happen Dana. it was fun seeing him get all shitty when a bunch of us tweeted back "yeah, let's punish Mayhem by giving him a very winnable fight in the big leagues again...."

I think you mean Bubba McDaniel.
I remembered disliking Bubba from the start. As soon as he said he had to leave his kids in another town for his wife to raise and support financially alone to chase his dream and started crying.

Its such a crock. if you have kids, you first priority is supporting them. Your dreams are secondary.

In any case, he was also so full of himself because he trained with Jones already that he forgot he was actually a shitty fighter. He acted like a tough bully, but nearly wet his pants when he had to fight Uriah. It was glorious actually.

Remember later down the road when Uriah had that racist run in with Mayhem? Bubba later tweeted that he would fight him for Uriah, make it happen Dana. it was fun seeing him get all shitty when a bunch of us tweeted back "yeah, let's punish Mayhem by giving him a very winnable fight in the big leagues again...."

Yeah Bubba McDaniel sorry! haha!

It was just funny to me how he came off as such a bully - challenging weaker fighters to fights and then when it came to Uriah he was petrified. To be fair Josh Samman (God rest his soul) came off as a dick in the house too, and didn't want a piece of Uriah, but he totally changed in my eyes when he started fighting in the UFC...seemed alright after that and actually looked pretty awesome in his fights.

Back