Do you play in a band, produce music or are a musician?

Are you a musician?

• Total voters

New video :), this song made me quit guitar twice this week lol.

I share the same attitude as The Minutemen: jam econo. If I can do it for cheap, or even better free, fantastic!

Plus, unless you are planning on being a pro, I think studio time would be a waste of money.

If nothing else, doing it at home you can do it whenever you want and teach yourself how to mix your own tracks the way you like them, eh?
Thanks for the advice brother, bought myself a Scarlett 2i2 interface kit with a mic and headphones yesterday. Going to look into watching some tutorials and hopefully get some cleaner versions up soon.

Thanks for the advice brother, bought myself a Scarlett 2i2 interface kit with a mic and headphones yesterday. Going to look into watching some tutorials and hopefully get some cleaner versions up soon.

Good man, I look forward to it!

Newest song :) slower and using the newer boss Tera Echo pedal via the ME80.

Back when I started playing for the first time (about a year ago) I was almost always cooking something up (mostly of ambient variety ^) in-between things, despite absolute lack of technical ability or relevant knowledge. Didn't have that much time to practice but I still got a lot better in most areas, however, now I can't seem to record anything coherent that's longer than 30 seconds (give or take). Idk what it is, probably just lack of focus and time.

I know shit's hardly impressive or interesting compared to local legit musicians, but figured i'd share anyway.

Back when I started playing for the first time (about a year ago) I was almost always cooking something up (mostly of ambient variety ^) in-between things, despite absolute lack of technical ability or relevant knowledge. Didn't have that much time to practice but I still got a lot better in most areas, however, now I can't seem to record anything coherent that's longer than 30 seconds (give or take). Idk what it is, probably just lack of focus and time.

I know shit's hardly impressive or interesting compared to local legit musicians, but figured i'd share anyway.

Man, I enjoyed that. First track especially, but I want to hear some more of the third one too, getting some funky neo-soul vibes off it!

Don't sell yourself short, that was some good stuff, the way you were prefacing it, I was expecting something pretty bad, but it is some good shit. Thanks for sharing.

New song :), was working on a soundtrack for a documentary and came up with this whilst messing about.

Bought myself a keyboard off Amazon. Never touched a keyboard/piano before but it's awesome. I've spent the last 2 hours playing the theme from Jaws. Money well spent

Man, I enjoyed that. First track especially, but I want to hear some more of the third one too, getting some funky neo-soul vibes off it!

Don't sell yourself short, that was some good stuff, the way you were prefacing it, I was expecting something pretty bad, but it is some good shit. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man, appreciate it. Not gonna spam the thread (don't have much else to share anyway) but this bit is probably my favorite (despite getting lost in my fingers right in the middle of it). Got a little inspired by Legion tv-show. The whole sentionauts theme is so fun to play with. Was planning to flesh this one out into a proper track, but still haven't got anywhere in the last few months, can't quite catch the same feeling again. Music is weird sometimes.

Newest song up, more personal as it's a year since my daughter passed, wrote one last year and was thinking of her and wrote this one, hope anyone who listens enjoys.

New song Saturday, really happy with this one, fast rock and upbeat!!!! Hope everyone who listens enjoys.

I like to do recreative projects on youtube, mostly covers or arrangements. I like to take obscure songs and rearrange them for multiple guitars:

I keep the serious stuff off the net:

played in Cohesion with Johnny Otis' son and grandson in the '90s- opened for Fishbone, KVHW, Shuggie Otis, Eric Lindell & the Reds- made a cd with that band. was in another group right after with the current bass player from Death Angel.

new song up, this started off as an SRV type song on a strat, ended up being a more heavy rock kinda song.

New song, acoustic recording this time, well kind of, I used a new acoustic modeller and it sounds reasonably good for what it is.

I like to do recreative projects on youtube, mostly covers or arrangements. I like to take obscure songs and rearrange them for multiple guitars:

I keep the serious stuff off the net:

wow super cool. would love to hear some of your originals! I can understand why you would not release it tho. music is very personal.

Back