Conor McGregor v. Floyd Mayweather Pressers (Discussion) July 11-14 LA / Toronto / Brooklyn / London

conor vs. floyd sr. was hilarious. especially when he accused floyd sr. of being a fan of his.

"take that flip flop out of your mouth."

Mystic Chael says McGregor has 0 chances against Floyd. Well, now we know who's going to win.

Very unprofessional press from Floyd's promotion.

Conor came there natural as he is. He was even dancing on the stage an that tells us that he didn't calculate. He was first with a speech and he didn't prepare because he didn't know how it goes. It was him there, fooling around, speaking to Floyd some nasty shit that this guy didn't feel before and I can see that Conor is deep in his head about this thrash talk.

They made him stand there alone, cut his mic, no back and forth between them, no questions. I can see that they are afraid from Conor. He was natural and started to show who's the boss before the mic was cut.

Floyd is scared of conversation and calculated everything through his promotion. And he prepared everything in his favour and didn't impress so Floyd is coward. Fuck his talk because everything that he said was scripted. What a joke!

Tonight it will be different, Conor will attack more and in London will be madness. Conor will brutalize him because Floyd is scared and with all this preparation he showed signs that he's one scared mofo!

Conor 1 - 0

Floyd scored for him because this kind of shit is bad for boxing cause he's acting like a coward!
Conor should bring his own strong electronic megaphone

10815991_800.jpg

Kind of like Conor fans at a UFC event? It was really weird to see Dana and Conor up there out of their element being called bitches and b league. They took it too with a smile on their face. Oh well they are going to get paid, right...

Not like it at all; sing-songs & deafening support to shout outs of wise cracks & laughter are vastly different than "hard work" and what ever the plebish parakeets were responding with.

Floyd was taking aim at Conor, don't think he did once at Dana.

it was not his turn, Floyd was talking and he grabbed the mic. and wanted to answer.
this is not how it works.
he was able to do it during UFC presser in tha past but this is another level and he needs to wait,sit and listen.

another thing is , Floyd made him wait for about 10 min.
this is the same guy talking about his time schedule and and coming late to the pressers at UFC.
Floyd made him his bitch , thats it

Lolno. Mayweather pacing back and forth in near search of what to say does not constitute making Conor his bitch. Far fucking from it. Mayweather shit the bed. Didn't know what to do with himself.

This was terrible. Conor needs to remember how and why he got this fight and start doing his job.

Oh so they are using 4oz gloves?
Of course man Floyd isn't afraid of anyone ever anywhere... but unfortunately rules want him to use 10 oz gloves, not mexican made and not made of some weird animal leather. Too bad 'cuz Floyd was so pumped to use 4 oz's. You best believe that. kek

Showtime still controls the production even if it's in London. The crowd's just louder when it's time for Conor's speech. Hope the UFC can work out something with less speeches and more working mics. Doubt they can but it's much needed. And definitely have them both answer press questions at the same time, not separately, next time when there's media to get this going.

Of course man Floyd isn't afraid of anyone ever anywhere... but unfortunately rules want him to use 10 oz gloves, not mexican made and not made of some weird animal leather. Too bad 'cuz Floyd was so pumped to use 4 oz's. You best believe that. kek
I actually think 4oz gloves would be interesting, but knew Floyd would never do it.

I actually think 4oz gloves would be interesting, but knew Floyd would never do it.
I think with 4 oz gloves Conor would have 10 times the chance, he could clinch Floyd into oblivion and spin him however he wants.

People must stop bitching about Floyd being picky about the gloves.
For his last fight with Maidana, both teams had to negotiate for DAYS until Floyd accepted the pair used, there are even videos on Youtube of some of the arguments. I've read somewhere that Floyd's team tried to do the same with Pacquiao, but Manny just said "I don't care, just let's use whatever you want".
It's all part of the game. Floyd was already a master of this when Conor was 10 years old. He knows very well what he's doing.

People must stop bitching about Floyd being picky about the gloves.
No one is bitching, people are just pointing out a blatant lie when they hear it and mocking it.

"4oz gloves...It don't matter"

giphy.gif

Clearly it does

Last edited:
Not like it at all; sing-songs & deafening support to shout outs of wise cracks & laughter are vastly different than "hard work" and what ever the plebish parakeets were responding with.

Floyd was taking aim at Conor, don't think he did once at Dana.

Lolno. Mayweather pacing back and forth in near search of what to say does not constitute making Conor his bitch. Far fucking from it. Mayweather shit the bed. Didn't know what to do with himself.
Yeah,he def. shit.
Sit quite you little bitch

Floyd would just fuck him up even worse with smaller gloves.

The real story here is that these press conferences mean nothing in the grand scheme. Talking is meaningless in relation to the fight. No matter who talks better trash, Floyd is still gonna have a cakewalk on the 26th.

Floyd would just fuck him up even worse with smaller gloves.

The real story here is that these press conferences mean nothing in the grand scheme. Talking is meaningless in relation to the fight. No matter who talks better trash, Floyd is still gonna have a cakewalk on the 26th.
That must be why he refuses.

Back