General Gaming Discussion, v4: Summer Abyss

Being super pumped for the new Metro i am playing through Last Light again (Xbox One) for the 4th time these games are so amazing. I love the atmosphere.

Anybody have issues using rechargeable batteries in Xbone controllers? The manual says not to, but I can't see any reason why not.

Marvel Powers United VR game trailer. This is definitely going to be a day 1 purchase for me.

19990317_10159221153270160_2903684767605734693_n.jpg

20106251_10159221153230160_7497223841155215254_n.jpg

Picked up a Xbox with these games and like 10 dvds for like $50 at a pawn america last weekend. Love the original Xbox and it works perfectly and also came with the smaller controller not the duke.

Dare Mirra 2 was one of my favorite games on the gamecube when i was younger, still fun to play.

Picked up a Xbox with these games and like 10 dvds for like $50 at a pawn america last weekend. Love the original Xbox and it works perfectly and also came with the smaller controller not the duke.

Dare Mirra 2 was one of my favorite games on the gamecube when i was younger, still fun to play.

ill post pictures of the neo geo i picked up ;)

I see you got Unreal Championship there. You should try to find Unreal champion 2, that was a good game. It deviated tremendously from the rest of the Unreal series being largely melee combat focused, but it worked. It was also a true exclusive for the Xbox, unlike the first game which was really just a port of Unreal tournament 2003.

I see you got Unreal Championship there. You should try to find Unreal champion 2, that was a good game. It deviated tremendously from the rest of the Unreal series being largely melee combat focused, but it worked. It was also a true exclusive for the Xbox, unlike the first game which was really just a port of Unreal tournament 2003.
Thanks for the advice ill pick it up if i see it, all you can do in the first one is play bots but its still fun.

Anyone playing How to Survive 2?

I picked it up for $3 during the last flash sale and I can't stop playing this game. It gets super grindy once you get out of the earlier levels, but I love the base building aspect enough to play the missions over and over for resources and experience.

My base and buildings are about half way to max level and the resources needed are starting to get scarce. The grind is beginning to be a chore so I think I'm going to start save scumming with Cloud Saves and dump my resources to another character, then reload my save to duplicate my materials so I can focus on the base building. This way I can stop running the same mission over and over to get 10 logs or Steel Bolts.

Being super pumped for the new Metro i am playing through Last Light again (Xbox One) for the 4th time these games are so amazing. I love the atmosphere.

I remember chasing the achievement in one of the last stages (some bridge) where you're supposed to take zero damage and be detected by zero enemies, and my first playthrough was a grisly firefight bloodbath...

...went back and walked through the entire level simply by not attacking anyone. All the feels. Sometimes you're the bad guy

Anyone playing How to Survive 2?

I picked it up for $3 during the last flash sale and I can't stop playing this game. It gets super grindy once you get out of the earlier levels, but I love the base building aspect enough to play the missions over and over for resources and experience.

My base and buildings are about half way to max level and the resources needed are starting to get scarce. The grind is beginning to be a chore so I think I'm going to start save scumming with Cloud Saves and dump my resources to another character, then reload my save to duplicate my materials so I can focus on the base building. This way I can stop running the same mission over and over to get 10 logs or Steel Bolts.

Never heard of this

Sinking hours and hours in 7 Days to Die so I'm up for more zombie survival games. Will check it out

Anyone heard of Wild West Online? Some new western MMO being made -

Never heard of this

Sinking hours and hours in 7 Days to Die so I'm up for more zombie survival games. Will check it out

I tried to play 7D2D right when it released for the PS4. I love zombie games and really wanted to like it, but there were so many bugs that it made it unplayable. There was a bug that increased your body temp at an accelerated rate so my character could run for like 100 yards, then I would have to strip down to my undies or find water to sit in for my temp to drop.

I should go back now that I'm sure most of the bugs have been patched out.

How To Survive 2 isn't as deep in the crafting/building department, but plays like Diablo with zombies so I was hooked right out of the gates.

I tried to play 7D2D right when it released for the PS4. I love zombie games and really wanted to like it, but there were so many bugs that it made it unplayable. There was a bug that increased your body temp at an accelerated rate so my character could run for like 100 yards, then I would have to strip down to my undies or find water to sit in for my temp to drop.

I should go back now that I'm sure most of the bugs have been patched out.

How To Survive 2 isn't as deep in the crafting/building department, but plays like Diablo with zombies so I was hooked right out of the gates.

I thought 7D2D was shit back when I first tried it years ago. Nowadays it's much improved. And it's still well supported by the devs. In fact a few days ago they dumped a whole bunch of new content into it so it's a decent time to give it another shot.

That said not sure if this applies to the PS4 version. I heard consoles are a ways behind the PC version in terms of updates

Really enjoying fortnite so far. Kinda grindy but the gameplay and visuals make up for that imo

August going to be a pretty sick month. Have both Hellblade and Absolver pre-ordered. Can't wait for them both.

Back