Kaepernick or RG3?

Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings were down last year, I just think it had more to do with the product on the field.
I have no doubt that in part this is true. Several knowledgeable observers also think that adding Thursday, Monday, Sunday night games to what used to be a Sunday sport have also over-saturated the market. In short, there are probably many reasons, and it is unlikely that Kaepernick is one of the main reasons. But he doesn't have to be the major contributor to the decline in rating s for the NFL to notice that he costs them more than he adds to their product.

But it is hard to deny that a large subset of fans were upset about Kaepernick. And I think I should add that in my eyes it is unfair to put this all on Kaepernick himself when the networks went out of their way to talk about it at length every single game.

So in an environment where fans are tuning out for several different reasons, no way the NFL is going to deal with some B level quarterback who is a consistent irritant to a non-negligible subset of their fanbase.

I have no doubt that in part this is true. Several knowledgeable observers also think that adding Thursday, Monday, Sunday night games to what used to be a Sunday sport have also over-saturated the market. In short, there are probably many reasons, and it is unlikely that Kaepernick is one of the main reasons. But he doesn't have to be the major contributor to the decline in rating s for the NFL to notice that he costs them more than he adds to their product.

But it is hard to deny that a large subset of fans were upset about Kaepernick. And I think I should add that in my eyes it is unfair to put this all on Kaepernick himself when the networks went out of their way to talk about it at length every single game.

So in an environment where fans are tuning out for several different reasons, no way the NFL is going to deal with some B level quarterback who is a consistent irritant to a non-negligible subset of their fanbase.
I see what you are saying, and some of that could be right. It seems you can practically do anything you want as long as it's not talking about social issues or politics.

The rookie from KC last year who everyone was recerring to as a "future superstar" punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach repeatedly with one hand while the other arm was wrapped around her neck choking her, he only let go as she was starting to lose consciousness.

Nobody really cares about that. Shit they barely even talked about it all year and I believe it happened his senior year o f college so it's not like teams didn't know about it.

I see what you are saying, and some of that could be right. It seems you can practically do anything you want as long as it's not talking about social issues or politics.

The rookie from KC last year who everyone was recerring to as a "future superstar" punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach repeatedly with one hand while the other arm was wrapped around her neck choking her, he only let go as she was starting to lose consciousness.

Nobody really cares about that. Shit they barely even talked about it all year and I believe it happened his senior year o f college so it's not like teams didn't know about it.
There are obvious drawbacks to being vocal about politics or social issues when at least half your audience is likely to strongly disagree and when our current political environment is so polarized. It seems to have cost Kaepernick a job.

I think it is moments like these where athletes are reminded that first and foremost they are entertainers, no matter how much league structure and the ruleset try to hide that. Kap might have thought his job was to throw the football and win games, but it was really to sell tickets.

Kaep ruined what little chance he had of getting signed when he compared cops to slave catchers recently. Lol at him of all thinking every explosive person in the country is Rodney king.
KaepernickGiftPhoto.jpg

I gotta be honest. Kap is just not an NFL caliber QB. I am sorry. I don't care how big is arm is. If he is not accurate with it its useless. I'd take RG3 even with the injuries

LOL@that shirt. Says the guy who used the word "fascist" every third sentence, but didn't even know who Mussolini was.

Dat "Black Israelite" eggukayshon.

LMFAO at this Day 1 revisionism from the dumbest political movement in existence (black supremacists, btw). These people make Mormons look like world-class historians:

tumblr_os0aka3zcv1vyno0jo1_1280.jpg

I believe his girlfriend got into his head and turned him.

Neither. Although RG3 might be decent as a backup but only for like a quarter and a half before he breaks his skull or something.

LOL@that shirt. Says the guy who used the word "fascist" every third sentence, but didn't even know who Mussolini was.

Dat "Black Israelite" eggukayshon.

I really believe his playing days are over. The majority of the owners don't want to put up with his political crap. @Madmick

Screen-Shot-2017-07-05-at-9.22.47-PM.png

Last edited:
I really believe his playing days are over. The majority of the owners don't want to put up with his political crap. @Madmick

Screen-Shot-2017-07-05-at-9.22.47-PM.png
Look at that. Clearly American oppression deprived him of the wealth and opportunity to chase that Eat Pray Love menopausal enlightenment.

Look at that. Clearly American oppression deprived him of the wealth and opportunity to chase that Eat Pray Love menopausal enlightenment.

Killed his own career and yet he's still promoting himself.

ckghana.jpg

I think Kaep just wanted to get his Super Bowl shirts back

If you're a GM or an HC of an NFL team in need of a QB. Both Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin lll isn't getting much interest from teams.

Are their skills still relevant to become starters? Between Kaepernick and RG3. Who would you pick or not pick and why?
None of the above. RGIII makes terrible decisions, and he is made of glass. Kaepernick is more reliable, but he has seen his best days, and he's a misguided douche who creates unnecessary distractions.

None of the above. RGIII makes terrible decisions, and he is made of glass. Kaepernick is more reliable, but he has seen his best days, and he's a misguided douche who creates unnecessary distractions.

At least RG3 isn't unpatriotic like Kaepernick.

1aawrl.jpg

I agree. I think you can actually work with Kaep if you can stop him from being brainwashed by his psycho chick. Griffin's knee is shot. He can't even plant on it. They fucked his career off. It's crazy now since everyone hates him (and he did bring some of it on himself) but he legit tore his knee up trying to win a playoff game and nobody gives him any props whatsoever for doing it
That's because he wants to win so much lol

Back