Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said you reported me. You just made it known that you were a fragile snowflake and felt abused, somehow...by words. <2>

You think you I actually give a fuck?

You were being really emotional and I was trying to help.

Please kid, I've been on the internet longer than you've been allowed to go outside by yourself.

It's going to take a lot more than "fuck you moron" to hurt my feelings.

Last edited:
The President of the United States meeting with other world leaders?!?!?!?!?

giphy.gif
....that he colluded with to win the presidency.
<[analyzed}>

Should be interesting when the details start leaking. I wonder if it has even occurred to Trump that Vlad wouldn't hesitate to go full R Kelly. Like, doesn't he see that it's happening right now? "Garsh gahumph, I keep a havin' these-a-meetin's with these Russians and these details keep-a-leakin'. I gee golly wonder what the fuck the deal with that is."

If Putin was directly involved in the leaks and hacking (which there hasnt been any proof of presented to the public) then he made his point during the election. Now Trump is POTUS and Putin knows the US would make a better ally than foe. Putin may be a lot of things but he's not dumb. America is a terrible enemy.

If Putin was directly involved in the leaks and hacking (which there hasnt been any proof of presented to the public) then he made his point during the election. Now Trump is POTUS and Putin knows the US would make a better ally than foe. Putin may be a lot of things but he's not dumb. America is a terrible enemy.
He's a weasel fuck head and we have direct evidence he directly ordered the hacking of the election.

The fears about Putin's influence over Trump (and half of America) were not about a fear over Russia and the US working together, in a situation where Russia gets some kind of preferential treatment, which they would stop getting if he leaked info to our press. The actual fears were grounded in Putin's ability to play our cow-brain-in-chief like a goddamn fool, ruin our credibility, erode our institutions and norms, and secure an advantage for Putin in eastern Europe. And that is exactly what is happening. The leak-fest obviously facilitates that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back