Baltimore cop caught red-handed planting drugs, by his own body camera.

Cops should be held to a higher standard than normal citizens. They are given so much power, and although it is a dangerous job they signed up for it. Whatever sentence a regular citizen would've received, the cop should receive double the punishment.

Fuck dirty cops.

i agree

cliche but with great power comes great responsibility

abuse of power should be treated very seriously. only double the sentence of what the regular citizen is pretty lighthanded, because he not only wouldve sent the citizen to jail, but wasted tax money to pay for the court proceedings, the jail sentence etc.

Now that everybody knows what he did, this will hurt the police big time. They'll struggle to stay in business and better make sure that something like that never happens again.
It's on them to win back people's trust or they're done.

well the great thing about government institutions is that when they fuck up, you can just go to their competitors, you arent just stuck with whatever PD is in your area

thats why we should put everything in the hands of the government instead of the free market. like healthcare, for example

He was just trying to get home to has family bro.. You have no idea
And now he deserves to be separated from his family and the rest of polite society in a prison cell.

Its often said that its only a few bad apples but two others officers were watching this cunt and there's more
Levi said prosecutors called the officer just days later as a witness in another case, without disclosing the allegations to the defense attorney in that case.

“You can’t try a case with that guy and not tell anyone about it,” Levi said.
In a statement issued Wednesday, the public defender’s office said the state’s attorney’s office needs to do more in response to the discovery of the video. It said the officer seen handling the plastic bag in the video is a witness in 53 other active cases. The other two officers in the video also are listed as witnesses in pending cases, it said.

“Officer misconduct has been a pervasive issue at the Baltimore Police Department, which is exacerbated by the lack of accountability.” Levi said. “We have long supported the use of police body cameras to help identify police misconduct, but such footage is meaningless if prosecutors continue to rely on these officers, especially if they do so without disclosing their bad acts.”
These so called bad apples are continually trusted to handle other cases by the state. When I see this I can't help but think its not about a few bad apples, the problem is the whole orchard is rotten.

Baltimore...

Why am I not fucking surprised.

It's sad that it takes something this obvious to make people question police. If this thread were about "Random guy in baltimore claims cop planted drugs on him", these responses would be way different. Better late than never I guess.

well the great thing about government institutions is that when they fuck up, you can just go to their competitors, you arent just stuck with whatever PD is in your area

thats why we should put everything in the hands of the government instead of the free market. like healthcare, for example
So should the PD be a free market entity filled with private citizens?

no, unfortunately laws must be upheld and enforced by the government. we should try to hand as much as we reasonably can to the free market though

Actually read a story about a town that did this. They fired the police because they were getting so many complaints (I think that was the reasoning). Complaints\citations\crime all dropped like a brick after the private citizens were hired to do the law enforcement.

I think it must be tempting for officers to plant evidence when they know for a fact someone is a dealer yet they're unable to pin them with something.

I think it must be tempting for officers to plant evidence when they know for a fact someone is a dealer yet they're unable to pin them with something.

Yeah it almost seems like imaginary crimes should not be punishable.

#JustAFewBadApples

The DA not revealing what this guy did , to the defense attorney in the other case, shows that the whole justice system is corrupt.

Last edited:
It's like watching an episode of "The Shield" and that cop was Shane (Yeah I know "The Wire" was filmed in Baltimore)

And now he deserves to be separated from his family and the rest of polite society in a prison cell.

Its often said that its only a few bad apples but two others officers were watching this cunt and there's more

These so called bad apples are continually trusted to handle other cases by the state. When I see this I can't help but think its not about a few bad apples, the problem is the whole orchard is rotten.

If ever serving on jury duty I will presume the word of all cops to be worthless.

Yeah it almost seems like imaginary crimes should not be punishable.

Police usually know who all the bigwigs are in a street gang. The problem is pinning them. That doesn't make it right to plant evidence, but that's a fact.

It's not particularly plausible that they're rolling to a random person's house and planting drugs. You only like that explanation because it confirms your existing bias that all cops are evil monsters.

what an arsehole

cunts like this guy add to the increasing distrust people have in police.

Police usually know who all the bigwigs are in a street gang. The problem is pinning them. That doesn't make it right to plant evidence, but that's a fact.

It's not particularly plausible that they're rolling to a random person's house and planting drugs. You only like that explanation because it confirms your existing bias that all cops are evil monsters.

theres a video of a cop trying to viciously harm a guy's future.

That and the irrefutable video evidence.

If ever serving on jury duty I will presume the word of all cops to be worthless.
I wouldn't go that but far but I don't blame you. Personally I would never take the word of a cop alone in convicting a suspect but if it checks out with other evidence then I'm going to cut the cop more slack.
It's not particularly plausible that they're rolling to a random person's house and planting drugs.
Why not? What if the cop feels under pressure to meet arrest/ticket quotas? There officially aren't supposed to be quotas in many departments but that doesn't stop them from existing.

Back in 2011 cops pulled me over, illegally searched my car then stole $70 and a pack of cigs from me.

I couldn't do a damn thing. It happens more often then people think.

Back