Trudeau Wants US States to Ditch "America First" Mentality

Trudeau's motto is "Canada Last." The scumbag only cares about promoting his own image.

In regards to the context of his speech, I agree with him completely. Free trade and foreign investment has greatly helped my state.

I think most people in america, upon hearing this tripe, want to adopt a "Fuck Trust Fund Trudeau" strategy.

Did everyone that was shocked and outraged by this actually read the post? Seems like faustian was the only who understood it

fuck trudeau and any american who likes him. literally trying to get us to act against our own interests

were going to need a second wall unless we do this
giphy.gif

Ya! You guys give 10 million to idiots who spill hot macdonalds coffee on themselves.

Canadians can no longer look south and say "America is stupid" after the Omar settlement. But trust me the left up here will still do it.

that lady suffered third degree burns and lost a significant percentage of her skin. she had to have multiple surgeries and skin grafts. her original request was just for her medical bills, put on better lids and stop superheating the coffee

mcdonalds refused to even cover her medical bills, which is why they were hit with such a huge settlement

sorry, im just sick of people telling this story like some dumbass spilled on themselves and sued them for an obscene amount of money. she got 640k to cover medical bills after being in the hospital for 8 days and dealing with multiple surgeries. she lost 20% of her bodyweight, was disfigured and partially disabled after

Ya! You guys give 10 million to idiots who spill hot macdonalds coffee on themselves.

Might want to look into the details on that. I always thought that case was absurd til I saw the details on it. Hot coffee is one thing but they handed that lady something so hot that it didnt just sting it fucked her shit up badly and it shouldnt have been anywhere near that temp.

Just so ya know

that lady suffered third degree burns and lost a significant percentage of her skin. she had to have multiple surgeries and skin grafts. her original request was just for her medical bills, put on better lids and stop superheating the coffee

mcdonalds refused to even cover her medical bills, which is why they were hit with such a huge settlement

sorry, im just sick of people telling this story like some dumbass spilled on themselves and sued them for an obscene amount of money. she got 640k to cover medical bills after being in the hospital for 8 days and dealing with multiple surgeries. she lost 20% of her bodyweight, was disfigured and partially disabled after

giphy.gif

I too get irritated about this case when people act like that lady is just some sue happy idiot who got fat paid over nothing

Dayumn. I was always heard this one growing up as an example of someone who purposely spilled it on themselves so that they can sue

Did everyone that was shocked and outraged by this actually read the post? Seems like faustian was the only who understood it

Everyone already knows that there is a ton of trade between Canada and the US and that Canada has a big stake in it. Trade will continue.

It's the idea of not putting your own country first that people are taking jabs at Trudeau for.

Nah Canadians are awesome people from my experience. We should be openly accepting refugees from Canada who are fleeing the left wing lunacy of that puff PM.

Ironic that Truddy seems intent on turning Canada into a third world middle eastern welfare state, yet if the Muslims he panders to had their way, they'd behead him and all the other gay people too.

fuck trudeau and any american who likes him. literally trying to get us to act against our own interests

were going to need a second wall unless we do this
giphy.gif

Dayumn. I was always heard this one growing up as an example of someone who purposely spilled it on themselves so that they can sue

i dont want to post gore on here, but if you look up pictures, you would think she deserved more than 640k. she got really fucked up and her skin aruond her thighs and genitals was literally burned off

she only asked for 20k to cover her hospital expenses and they offered her a few hundred dollars

everyone hears of it as the posterchild of frivolous lawsuits, so i didnt want to come at @Tropodan like that, but that case was serious business

Everyone already knows that there is a ton of trade between Canada and the US and that Canada has a big stake in it. Trade will continue.

It's the idea of not putting your own country first that people are taking jabs at Trudeau for.
So basically everyone is taking jabs at something he may not have even said. I didn't see that quote in the article and Trudeau was arguing that protectionism sucks and free trade is good (duh)

I have more respect for a guy like Gregolian who just outright says fuck Trudeau and anything he says

So basically everyone is taking jabs at something he may not have even said. I didn't see that quote in the article and Trudeau was arguing that protectionism sucks and free trade is good (duh)

I have more respect for a guy like Gregolian who just outright says fuck Trudeau and anything he says

Well if you are suggesting that the BBC is misquoting him, then if that is the case then yes.

But don't get me wrong, it is fun to give Trudeau shit regardless.

Well if you are suggesting that the BBC is misquoting him, then if that is the case then yes.

But don't get me wrong, it is fun to give Trudeau shit regardless.
You'll notice that they put "America First" in quotations, meaning that they're referencing Trump-inspired protectionism, not the general idea that American's should care about, and look after their country.

President Donald Trump has made "America First" his mantra, shaping his policies on trade and immigration.

But Mr Trudeau, who is a fierce advocate of free trade, told the governors protectionist policies "kill growth".

BBC didn't misquote him so this is an example of attacking before understanding context.

You'll notice that they put "America First" in quotations, meaning that they're referencing Trump-inspired protectionism, not the general idea that American's should care about, and look after their country.

Yeah I read it. Trudeau doesn't like the America First mantra when it comes to immigration and trade.

This is not at all surprising, with Trudeau being a super globalist, post nationalist.

I think a lot of Canadians would like Trudeau to act like a Canadian firster.

And sure, you could make the case that it is just an unfortunate use of language, that the article is using, or whatever. But, Trudeau already has the reputation that proceeds him.

Last edited:
He is wrong, trade never helps anyone.

Isolation wins.

Back