Democrats trying to rebrand themselves "not just as the anti-Trump party"

Democrats are done LulZ

The GOP who control every single branch of government can't pass a healthcare bill that isn't hated by the overwhelming majority of Americans.

The democrats are a disaster though

They should be honest and simply call themselves the Communist party.
That's a hard sell in America though.

The GOP who control every single branch of government can't pass a healthcare bill that isn't hated by the overwhelming majority of Americans.
The reason for that is that there is no plan that is going to provide blanket coverage for everyone in the country and no politicians dare to admit that. They'd rather stick with the plan that doesn't work for everyone that we already have, they can't really take the blame for that when it fails and when it does, they'll have their plan ready then.

They aren't just anti Trump. They also hate working class whites for their success and privledge. They are beginning to hate white women as well. They talk about having demographics on their side. That doesn't work when you call all of them oppressors.
I don't think this is true at a policy level, but the Democrats certainly let their optics get too far away from the reality of middle America.

Still, I think the democrats have to be the party of progress. Trumpism is, at its base, regressive. Make America great again. Bring back the industrial jobs of the mid twentieth century. Repeal everything Obamacare did, whether it was beneficial to a large segment of the population or not...

There's no path forward there. This will become clear in time if the Trump administration survives all its scandals. They have no workable vision for America's future- besides further enriching the ultra wealthy.

Democrats need to be the party of environmentalism, green energy, technological literacy, net neutrality, smart infrastructure, treatment-oriented drug policy, affordable higher education, and universal healthcare. That's a vision of the future most Americans agree with.

Last edited:
With the exception of public sector union workers, no significant number of people stand to be paid more as a direct result of Dem policy.

I would make lowering the retirement age and increasing benefits, funded by raising the cap on taxable income -- part of the platform.

Yes, the Dems should run on raising taxes. That should work.

Rebrand as a party that isn't built on SJW anti-white social identity politics.

It sounds like they're figuring it out...slowly. Very slowly. It took 6 or 7 incredibly expensive and humbling runoff "almosts!" to get them there.
So you think they are figuring it out? This article is the first thing I've seen recently that indicates they are. But maybe a couple of dems after the election mentioned this also. But I haven't really heard anything since then like this. Anything you've seen or heard that makes you think that way? I do think some dems get it, but they need to get more of a platform than the sjw's of the democrat party.

They should be honest and simply call themselves the Communist party.
That's a hard sell in America though.
That is what they became in the last years. "You didn't build that. Spread the wealth around"

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as they keep Pelosi, they have no intentions on changing.

Good luck with that. You've built yourself up as a party that represents Several different groups with vastly different beliefs. You have no platform.

The reason for that is that there is no plan that is going to provide blanket coverage for everyone in the country and no politicians dare to admit that. They'd rather stick with the plan that doesn't work for everyone that we already have, they can't really take the blame for that when it fails and when it does, they'll have their plan ready then.

Lol yeah that's what it is.

Plus you don't think the public is well aware that the republicans have tampered with the ACA so that it fails. Everyone knows that's what's happening

Rebrand as a party that isn't built on SJW anti-white social identity politics.

It sounds like they're figuring it out...slowly. Very slowly. It took 6 or 7 incredibly expensive and humbling runoff "almosts!" to get them there.

What are some anti-white Dem policies? The only thing I can think of is affirmative action, but that's not exactly a hotly contested issue right now.

Immigration is not anti-white.

I never said it was.

Mass immigration into a majority-white country specifically to change the demographics (turn whites into the minority), absolutely is anti-white.

And Islamaphobia is being furthered by the WH, and Dolan Tramp.
12934948_1157965487570136_612213317_n.jpg
Brainwashed by CNN, eh?

Trump likes good Muslims, not radical ones.

Muslim Village in India Celebrates Renaming as ‘Trump Village’

22Trump-Village22-India-DWMurali-Krishnan-640x480.png

“All I know is he is against Muslims who cause violence and destroy countries. He is the president of a powerful country,” villager Zorauddin told German public broadcaster

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...lage-india-celebrates-renaming-trump-village/

And Islamaphobia is being furthered by the WH, and Dolan Tramp.
12934948_1157965487570136_612213317_n.jpg

Yeah those poor fucking Muslims, so oppressed for treating women and gays as second class citizens. Boo fucking hoo. I hope they don't blow up a bus because of this comment.

I never said it was.

Mass immigration into a majority-white country specifically to change the demographics (turn whites into the minority), absolutely is anti-white.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

The left literally admits they can't wait for the day whites become the minority in the USA because then and only then can 'true progress' happen.

Give me the names of some politicians who have done that.

Back