2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFRba7ZUIAER42a.jpg
\

lol forgot about this

Was that before or after he offered a kid from Georgia who couldn't even get a 1000 on the SAT?

Ole Mi$$ cheating was the worst kept secret in CFB. NCAA better bring the hammer down.

Was that before or after he offered a kid from Georgia who couldn't even get a 1000 on the SAT?

A couple of years ago Stanford had 3 or 4 players from Georgia on the roster. I have to imagine that with Atlanta being a globally significant city and having a such a big portion of transplanted career professionals that it would create an environment for raising future players at Stanford.

edit:

just looking at the 2016 roster:

- 4 players from Louisiana and 5 from Georgia.

A couple of years ago Stanford had 3 or 4 players from Georgia on the roster. I have to imagine that with Atlanta being a globally significant city and having a such a big portion of transplanted career professionals that it would create an environment for raising future players at Stanford.

edit:

just looking at the 2016 roster:

- 4 players from Louisiana and 5 from Georgia.

Stanford recruiting and scouts found out about the golden ticket that is the SEC region.

@The Higher Power

do you still have the OP from the very first Urban 3:16 thread, the one after the National Semi final against Alabama? those were some damn good fake promos lol

That was before the changeover. I'm too lazy to look for it right now.

He destroyed Stafford in the infamous blackout game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back