UK: Girl, 15 raped by an Asian at train station. Flags down car for help, is raped by 2nd Asian.

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Girl, 15, raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks

A girl of 15 was raped at a train station in Birmingham before being sexually assaulted by the driver of a car she flagged down to help her.

Detectives called the two attacks at Witton station "horrifying" and said they were launching a major manhunt. The teenager was with a friend when she was approached by a man who led her to a secluded part of the station and raped her.

Shortly after she flagged down a passing car and was assaulted again.
British Transport Police and West Midlands Police are treating it as two separate reports of rape.

The first attacker is described by police as an Asian man in his early 20s with light skin, brown eyes, skinny build and about 6ft tall. Police said the second man was also Asian and in his early 20s and about 5ft 6in to 5ft 7in tall. He was of a large build, with a beard and wore a blue jumper and black jeans.

The attacks happened between 19:00 BST on Tuesday and 02:00 on Wednesday.
CCTV has been seized and is being investigated.

Det Ch Insp Tony Fitzpatrick said: "This was a horrifying ordeal for this young girl and we have specially trained officers supporting her.

"It is now vitally important we investigate exactly what happened on Wednesday morning as well as identifying offenders for both of these awful incidents. "I would be keen to speak with anyone who may have been in the area at the time. If you were passing by the station and saw two girls walking with an older man, then please get in touch immediately. "Likewise, if you saw any suspicious vehicles close to Witton station close to
2am then please get in touch as soon as possible. Your information could prove vital in our enquiries to identify the perpetrators."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40739662

Wow, this is unbelievable and shocking. What are the chances of being raped two times by two different people within one hour? And both attackers were Asians. Just a coincidence or how do people think about rape and women in Asian culture? I legitimately have no idea, I don't know a lot about Asia. We already heard about increased numbers of rapes in trains but that was caused by an awareness campaign (more people report it now)

part and parcel of living in a big city

-kenny florian

i think she is a real racist since she didnt want to have sex willingly. he may have been having a sexual emergency, what an intolerant bigot

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty amazing how common place these attacks are becoming in certain areas.

Surprised she wasn't called a racist by the police when she described the attackers.

76208832.jpg

Sure! I heard "Asians" are pretty peaceful in general with their tolerant religion.

You can't judge a culture based on these isolated incidents. Sometimes lightning strikes the same person twice. It's probably just a coincidence.

Also, just because they were "Asian" doesn't mean they were immigrants. They could have been British Asians. Just saying.

I bet it was the type of asians that dress their wives up as ninjas.

In the UK "Asian" = South Asia. But all those rape gangs are Pakistani Muslims. The UK gov and media intentionally use the broad term Asian to cover-up for Muslim rapists.

Wonder what Asian background the perps were. Should be able to tell if their names are published .

You can't judge a culture based on these isolated incidents. Sometimes lightning strikes the same person twice. It's probably just a coincidence.

Also, just because they were Asian doesn't mean the were immigrants. They could have been British Asians. Just saying.

I actually buy into not being able to judge people who grow up in shitty cultures, like people born into Islamic countries. But I do believe in protecting yourself from them and not allowing immigration. They are like a dog with rabies. Or a fire. It's not about right and wrong. It just is. If someone has a genius level iq, or is to marry man, let them in. If they have a 70 iq and are 22 years old, nah. Pass.

I don't really feel that bad about these attacks. Leftists deserve it. This is what you get for not being racist, islamophobic, xenephobic. You get rape and terrorism. Have fun with it. I'll live in an area with civilized people and not have to deal with it. Nihilists get what they deserve in the end. God is not a man in the clouds. It's a force that will strike you down.

In the UK "Asian" = South Asia. But all those rape gangs are Pakistani Muslims. The UK gov and media intentionally use the broad term Asian to cover-up for Muslim rapists.

Wonder what Asian background the perps were. Should be able to tell if their names are published .
These guys are explained what that means in Britain every time these threads pop up and they still won't accept it. I'm waiting for LogicalInsanity to make a comment about it because I've personally explained it to him like twice and he still does the sarcastic "Asian" comments

I'm gonna guess first attacker was called Mohammed, and the second also Mohammed.

I'm gonna guess first attacker was called Mohammed, and the second also Mohammed.
Just because somebody's from Pakistan and called Mohammed doesn't mean he's a Muslim though.
And even if he was a Muslim, what he did had nothing to do with Islam.
Checkmate bigot.

Last edited:
I don't really feel that bad about these attacks. Leftists deserve it. This is what you get for not being racist, islamophobic, xenephobic. You get rape and terrorism. Have fun with it. I'll live in an area with civilized people and not have to deal with it. Nihilists get what they deserve in the end. God is not a man in the clouds. It's a force that will strike you down.

Lol.. Come on now

I'm sure that little girl was in the front leading the gay pride march, pussy hat and all

I hate to blame victims but if these girls just wore black bin bags with eye holes cut in they could avoid all this trouble.

Back