This gif of McGregor

Honestly it just looks like he respects him and got humbled a little. Doubtful he was scared.

What was Eddie doing, none of those strikes were even in range.
He went for the 2 punch combo and when he saw the first punch missed he pulled the second punch. No follow through.

D9c5ICZ.gif

Masterpiece

Conor will never kick you while you're down, he'll wait 'till you get up.

Like when RDA broke his foot and Conor was being a huge dick about it?

I don't know who made it, it's hilariously funny BUT.

giphy.gif

Even though i find it amusing, i have to take into consideration what a sportsman he is there, he is not scared, but is fighting an inner battle, preparing to swallow his pride and congratulate Nate (who walks past him anticlimacticly) and Conor recognizes Nate as the winner who decides himself if he wants to give Conor that opportunity, takes a big man to owe up like that and not spill your salt infront of your opponent.

Humble in victory or defeat as he says, i think that's respectable.

Just felt like it had to be said.
Humble in victory? Like when he was flipping off the whole audience after the Aldo victory.

You guys support a pompous prick, which is fine. Just don't pretend he's not. And really, it's fine. I support multiple pricks, drug cheats etc, but will never make excuses for their behaviour or make up stuff.

i mean, showing up at a press conference after getting your ass kicked doesnt deserve any praise. this is normal...anything else wouldve been pathetic. in general too many people are on mcgregors dick. hes just a fighter he wins some he loses some, no need to worship the guy or hate him either.

I love the fact that we all kiss this guy's arse for "being humble" after a loss.

Isn't this the same bloke who made excuses for 3 straight months about why he lost?

How on earth was he anymore humble than Cruz after Garbrandt, Gastelum after Weidman etc.

Fake humble. He was just so gutted because his "unbeatable" shtick was over and he lost to the "easy choice" that he himself chose.

Even me (a huge Diaz fan), picked against a 11 day notice, out of camp, Nate Diaz. Conor ducked Cerrone, Pettis and Nurmagomedov to take on Diaz. Nate made zero sense, but they chose the stiff, slow boxer, with zero takedown offense, anyway.

Little did they know, Conor's range disadvantage and overrated power would cost him big.

Shame!

???

What excuses did he have???

You guys are ridiculous, as if to say after every loss the loser should be a Cuck or he's not being humble.

Every excuse Conor gave was something that he did wrong, was area's he thought he needed to improve, and was things that he over looked.

You know, the kind of things you do, when you have a bad performance, you look at what went wrong.

It's not like he's Nick Diaz here, who is still self proclaimed undefeated.

Humble in victory? Like when he was flipping off the whole audience after the Aldo victory.

You guys support a pompous prick, which is fine. Just don't pretend he's not. And really, it's fine. I support multiple pricks, drug cheats etc, but will never make excuses for their behaviour or make up stuff.
He was flipping off the section of the crowd where Aldo's entire crew were sitting, WHO WERE FLIPPING MCGREGOR OFF FIRST WHEN HE JUMPED UP ON THE CAGE.

Stop being a retard.

Even me (a huge Diaz fan), picked against a 11 day notice, out of camp, Nate Diaz. Conor ducked Cerrone, Pettis and Nurmagomedov to take on Diaz. Nate made zero sense, but they chose the stiff, slow boxer, with zero takedown offense, anyway

Shame!

wt9tk4.gif

I love the fact that we all kiss this guy's arse for "being humble" after a loss.

Isn't this the same bloke who made excuses for 3 straight months about why he lost?

How on earth was he anymore humble than Cruz after Garbrandt, Gastelum after Weidman etc.

Fake humble. He was just so gutted because his "unbeatable" shtick was over and he lost to the "easy choice" that he himself chose.

Even me (a huge Diaz fan), picked against a 11 day notice, out of camp, Nate Diaz. Conor ducked Cerrone, Pettis and Nurmagomedov to take on Diaz. Nate made zero sense, but they chose the stiff, slow boxer, with zero takedown offense, anyway.

Little did they know, Conor's range disadvantage and overrated power would cost him big.

Shame!

No way was Cruz humble in defeat. He sounded like a salty butthurt overly defensive crybaby.

i mean, showing up at a press conference after getting your ass kicked doesnt deserve any praise. this is normal...anything else wouldve been pathetic. in general too many people are on mcgregors dick. hes just a fighter he wins some he loses some, no need to worship the guy or hate him either.

Actually a lot of fighters don't show up at the post-fight press conference when they lose, take Aldo, Overeem, Rumble, Ronda, Alvarez, Chiesa...the list goes on.

Back