New Pic Leaked from Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malginadi Sparring Session

DGVWiT3UMAAinrO.jpg:large
hqdefault.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Conor, Floyd and Paulie are playing all you fools. Bunch of sheep lol

Paulie works for Showtime. Paulie is also a long time Floyd nuthugger. This COULD be all planned to make people believe Conor has a chance lol I never thought it made sense that Conor would be sparring with a retired, out of shape, midget that has had a long time crush on Floyd.

Lol Conor has UFC fans hook, line, and sinker.

Lol how did he miss? It's a pic of his follow after he landed. You can see Paulie's neck snap back at that angle.
Yeah holy fuck, so many people saying "Conor missed". What? You can clearly see from the picture that he hit Paulie, and the photo was taken when his fist was already sliding off.

Also, Conor basically left his body and head defensless, so he probably received a hard left hook after this one.

Defenseless = his right arm protecting his body, ready to be block high as well if needed. His body could literally not be better protected.

Oh shut up about the headgear as if it affects your ability to fight. The facts are clear, Conor tagged the shit out of the 2 weight boxing champ. If he can tag paulie, maybe he can tag Mayweather.

Now Conor lookin clean, you can say it's due to his headgear. But tbh, his headgear is not much better. Just extra padding on the cheeks. His nose is clean, his eyes are clean, etc. Does that mean Conor didn't get touched? No, absolutely conor got tagged too. This is boxing, everybody gets hit.

I've worn both types of headgear, and my face still comes out red.

The point is, Conor tagged the 2 weight champ and will surely tag Mayweather too.

Those aren't facts, retard. The facts are the ones i stated. Deal with it, delusional Irish Cocksucker.

paulie looks like he got ran over by a truck

Overextending, chin in the air, hands low and completely open for a left hook counter. I know it's a still, and everyone looks like that at the right time even Floyd, but it will be interesting to see if Conors left will be countered by Floyds left hook.

Why are people getting excited about McGregor going 12 hard rounds with retired out of shape Paulie? Paulie in his last fight got stopped and out boxed by British level fighter Eggington. KOed in 9 by Garcia (after full training camp) and KOed in 4 by Shawn Porter (after full training camp). Floyd when he was last seen in action is a million lightyears above those 3 guys.

Last edited:
Conor could be lighting up GGG and Alvarez in sparring and still not land a decent shot on Floyd.
The fact he can touch up Paulie is impressive, but doesn't mean shit in terms of the fight.
Floyd is just on a whole other level. People just don't like to admit it as he's a woman beating jack ass

Conor could be lighting up GGG and Alvarez in sparring and still not land a decent shot on Floyd.
The fact he can touch up Paulie is impressive, but doesn't mean shit in terms of the fight.
Floyd is just on a whole other level. People just don't like to admit it as he's a woman beating jack ass
<23>
anchorman-will-ferrell-that-doesnt-make-sense-but-keep-going.jpg

If Conor's team were smart, they'd have the Mayweather fight behind closed doors, no actual footage released, no leaks about the fight itself, just have the general public vote who won based on picture stills taken during their bout.

If only Robert Guerrero did the same.

DS7Q7986-570.jpg

mayweather_vs_guerrero_3_20130505_2006073647.jpg

DS7Q7942-570.jpg

Back