When it rains my weights are much heavier..

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I have my own home gym that's outside sort of. It's under a giant car port like deal on my land. So like there's no walls but theres a ceiling and 4 corner poles holding it up. Well I notice every time it rains that day and the next day my weights feel much heavier. For instance 315 bench where I usually do 3-5 rep sets, I barely can get it up once. Same with all the other exercises. This only happens when it rains. Wheres the science in that? I'd understand if the rain actually rained on the weights but it doesn't because they're covered.

If you had rain on your arms, they'd be heavier too.

this along with the jason genova av... lol

Are they oldschool concrete weights? or iron

all the new water on the floor and in the ground generates much more gravity

Not as good as my idea for ocean Gym/ Oceam MMA that takes place under water.

I wonder if the reasoning is more mental than anything else.

I wonder if the reasoning is more mental than anything else.

Could very well be humidity. In general, you're going to have a higher perceived level of exertion in higher humidity. I've not really done strength training outside, but running in high humidity feels really oppressive, and I'm slower, even at the outset.

order 66 rich piacomana

Could very well be humidity. In general, you're going to have a higher perceived level of exertion in higher humidity. I've not really done strength training outside, but running in high humidity feels really oppressive, and I'm slower, even at the outset.

Same, 1 state over. Adds a minute to every mile.

Water is a strong conductor which would affect the electro-magnetic fields surrounding the iron plates.

I'm thinking this..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back