Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This latest patch seems...off. I haven't played it much but I swear it's making me self-bubble as Zarya when I shield a teammate, and there have been a few times where my song seems to switch with Lucio without me pushing the switch button. Anyone have similar experiences?

I tried to get on last night and there was a 200 player que. It seemed to be moving quickly so I waited. Once it got down to 20, it somehow jumped up to 30,000 in line. I turned off my PS4 after that.

This latest patch seems...off. I haven't played it much but I swear it's making me self-bubble as Zarya when I shield a teammate, and there have been a few times where my song seems to switch with Lucio without me pushing the switch button. Anyone have similar experiences?
This patch is fucked. Absolutely fucked. People are gaining SR for Quick Play wins but not comp wins. Not to mention people are getting switched teams when the sides are switching in comp. I've had absolute shit hit detection as well.

Just got accused of hacking. That's a FeelsGoodMan.

You can get 0 sr for winning a match right now anyways. Fuck you gain sr for losing. This patch fucked things up good.

Just experienced this. Win and 0 SR gain. Have played a few games and haven't had a problem beforehand, but might have been losing the whole time. :eek:

This patch is fucked. Absolutely fucked. People are gaining SR for Quick Play wins but not comp wins. Not to mention people are getting switched teams when the sides are switching in comp. I've had absolute shit hit detection as well.

Here I was thinking my aim was horribly off when I felt I should be hitting Roadhog and other big toons, much less anyone else.
In the face.

**Heeeeey at least just got the Junkrat skin, now for 76 and I've beat this event.

Last edited:
I need that Widowmaker skin.
tumblr_mwsk48Iypa1r8sc3ro1_250.gif

And Sombra
tumblr_mwsk48Iypa1r8sc3ro1_250.gif

Sombra's skin is weird, like a school kid or something.
Widowmaker is awesome though.

They gave Junkrat a cricket skin, how quaint.

Reaper's skin is hideous.

Soldier 76 damn lol, his rifle reads a.salt rifle and of course 'raise the steaks' on his shirt. Hilarious.

Just experienced this. Win and 0 SR gain. Have played a few games and haven't had a problem beforehand, but might have been losing the whole time. :eek:

Here I was thinking my aim was horribly off when I felt I should be hitting Roadhog and other big toons, much less anyone else.
In the face.

**Heeeeey at least just got the Junkrat skin, now for 76 and I've beat this event.

What are you playing on? I was doing great last night and getting SR. I was forced to play soldier and I'm horrible at attack because I usually get stuck with Tank or healer. I did great though Gold in eliminations.

What are you playing on? I was doing great last night and getting SR. I was forced to play soldier and I'm horrible at attack because I usually get stuck with Tank or healer. I did great though Gold in eliminations.

PC.

I haven't played comp since that game so I don't know if it's been fixed by now. I saw that other people were having the same problems so I've just been arcading.

Maybe it's just me but the skins suck. Most of them anyway.

Surprised last years epics are only 250, that's kind of nice.

Lucioball is still glitchy as fuck, ex: about to blast the ball and instead he punches it. Or someone shoots the ball toward you, you blast it and it goes up and over. Sucks.

Pretty sweet looking new map on the PTR? Live stream came up in my youtube shit and it looks rad. Château Guillard is the name, looks like deathmatch is coming as well. Roadhog can self heal while walking now too.

Thought Bliz was against deathmatch with OW?

Pretty sweet looking new map on the PTR? Live stream came up in my youtube shit and it looks rad. Château Guillard is the name, looks like deathmatch is coming as well. Roadhog can self heal while walking now too.

Thought Bliz was against deathmatch with OW?
They were. Maybe they're realize game modes without, or at least with less, teamwork is catering more to the West where people want to simply 'frag' and not have to play supports, tanks or even work in teams.

Been getting lucky with lootboxes today, got the Mccree, Reaper, Sombra and Tracer legendary skins.

Made it to Platinum twice, and when I made it to Platinum each time I immediately got matched with nothing but turds.

So many leavers and trolls.

Been having fun playing more sombra on comp which my teams always seems to hate even when I carry with her. Once you get her down, her carry ability is outstanding.

I hate that we have a most played hero list for our teammates to see and not a legit scoreboard. I don't care how many hours you have on a character, that doesn't necessarily mean you're good. Plenty of people have a shit ton of hours on a particular hero and still suck shit and would probably even do better playing anyone else but that hero.

I hate it because I am a flex player and I get volunteered for tanking and healing so instalocks don't ever have to play a hero that actively helps their teammates. Sometimes I want to play sombra, get over it.

The worst is when I get volunteered to play mercy because I do a lot of healing with Lucio and zen. "Hey you play healers like Lucio and zen... Can you play mercy?"

Anyone on xbox want to team up for competitive Lucio ball? Finished my placements and I'm in plat. I should be able to get to diamond, have experience in rocket league lol

Made it to Platinum twice, and when I made it to Platinum each time I immediately got matched with nothing but turds.

So many leavers and trolls.

Been having fun playing more sombra on comp which my teams always seems to hate even when I carry with her. Once you get her down, her carry ability is outstanding.

I hate that we have a most played hero list for our teammates to see and not a legit scoreboard. I don't care how many hours you have on a character, that doesn't necessarily mean you're good. Plenty of people have a shit ton of hours on a particular hero and still suck shit and would probably even do better playing anyone else but that hero.

I hate it because I am a flex player and I get volunteered for tanking and healing so instalocks don't ever have to play a hero that actively helps their teammates. Sometimes I want to play sombra, get over it.

The worst is when I get volunteered to play mercy because I do a lot of healing with Lucio and zen. "Hey you play healers like Lucio and zen... Can you play mercy?"
I love the can you play Mercy question, especially when it's posed by someone that instalocks dps. It's like, why no I won't, but you could. My other favorite thing is when I'm playing Ana and someone is spamming 'I need healing' but they refuse to peak you so you can heal them.

Also, I had an absurd game as Winston the other week. I had gold damage, gold elims(79), gold objective time, gold objective elims. For the instalock dps players amongst us, your Winston should never have gold damage or gold elims.

I've noticed taking a short break between games seems to have improve my odds of winning greatly. Not sure if it's a coincidence or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back