Democrat Congresswoman Calls Millions Of Americans "Domestic Security Threats"

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
A Democratic congresswoman from New York on Thursday night accused the National Rifle Association and its spokeswoman of being "domestic threats" to the security of the United States.

Rep. Kathleen Rice took aim at the NRA and syndicated talk radio host Dana Loesch on Twitter, writing that "we can't ignore" the threats they pose under President Donald Trump.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/10/kathleen-rice-nra-dana-loesch-threats-national-sec/

Democrats in this country continuing to demonize gun owners while knowing fuck all about them outside of what the New York Times tells you about them. Most people don't even know, the NRA gets more than half of it's funding from Members (aka American Citizens). Funny, Democrats wouldn't never make a statement like this against Islam, and foreign gang affiliates, that actually torture and murder but as long as keep the narrative that white gun owners are the problem, it's all good.

Seems to me that with their recent ad campaign, the NRA is openly calling on the gov't to use violence to silence political dissent.

She is objectively on-point. The NRA has knowingly used disinformation to encourage violence.

And I'm quite pro-gun rights.

Seems to me that with their recent ad campaign, the NRA is openly calling on the gov't to use violence to silence political dissent.

If Democrats released an ad that went on about how "We've had it with your protection of your republican overlords and we're coming for you", Republicans would have a literal fucking cow. Their victim cries don't pass muster here.

Note she says "going to fisk" and not "going to fist" to old grey hag.

Its easy for her to say, she probably has armed security detail that protects her.

When Democrats preach against 2nd, what they are really telling you is that only the wealthy and elite who can afford armed guards have a right to safety.

perhaps they should concern themselves w/ inner city crime?

you know, their own voting demographic....

who am I kidding

NRA doesn't equal Gun Owners. NRA is the Gun Manufacturer Lobby outfit.

Its easy for her to say, she probably has armed security detail that protects her.

When Democrats preach against 2nd, what they are really telling you is that only the wealthy and elite who can afford armed guards have a right to safety.

You still think the 2nd is about "safety".

That's cute.

I thought Americans knew the NRA were unhinged lunatics? This is news?

This was par for the course with the Obama administration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok and what exactly is the problem here?
She clearly said, and I quote: 'fight back' in the first video. This is clearly a message of violence, saying gun owners should murder black and hispanic people in the streets and kick their babies in the face.

Also she said to the NY Times (not an actual person) in the second video: "We're coming for you". Clearly this means that WHITE citizens armed with deadly mass murdering assault rifles are walking towards the NY Times building to shoot any black/hispanic person in the building.

This is clearly a direct order (think Order 66 in Star Wars) to all mass murdering WHITE assault rifle owners to kill any marginalized groups in America and turn it to be 100% white again. Don't confuse this with plays depicting Trump getting stabbed and brutally murdered (lol grow up conservatives), which are actually true art.

Are you one of those people who thinks only criminals should be armed with guns?

Serious question.

What bearing does that have on the second amendment not being written for your individual protection?

Back