Social Google employee's anti-diversity Manifesto getting in-house support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn are you ever triggered.

Yes white people created America. Many countries in the past used slave labor. The minority of black people were lucky to be allowed to stay. You're exaggerating the numbers. You act as if America wouldn't have become great if it wasn't for that small minority.

White people were responsible for ending slavery.

You sound like a bitter as fuck minority. If you're white then you're truly a loathsome creature.

That's a negative.
Black people were lucky to stay? Regardless of what you think, those slaves were just as American as the whites who came w/ them. To downplay their contributions to this country is just being ignorant. Even if you believe they didn't contribute as much as white people, it doesn't change the fact that those slaves suffered to help build this country. Who are you to say they were "lucky" to stay? It was their right to stay.

Last edited:
Black people were lucky to stay? Regardless of what you think, those slaves were just as American as the whites who came w/ them. To downplay their contributions to this country is just being ignorant. Even if you believe they didn't contributed as much as white people, it doesn't change the fact that those slaves suffered to help build this country. Who are you to say they were "lucky" to stay? It was their right to stay.

You don't think a slave freed into American citizenship was at all lucky compared to the larger number who were sold on the Islamic markets and castrated en masse, or remained enslaved in Africa for another 300+ years, etc.? Most of the Latin American slave trade was shittier too.

It's not devaluing someone as a human to point out that they were at the mercy of another group and things could have gone much much worse. Rights are ultimately bestowed things.

Then again I've only read the last couple pages.

The fuck? The entire purpose of our Constitution is to declare that there are certain fundamental and inalienable rights.

I don't see how those two things are mutually exclusive. Most countries have admirable constitutions but few pay much attention to them. The US could have chosen a more 'eastern' solution for their slave population.

Maybe his co-workers ate his dog.
Ok, this is getting more and more absurd. I just read the memo itself (haven't done that so far) and it's not nearly as 'spicy' as I expected.
He didn't even say or imply half of the things the media is talking about. The entire write-up reads very centrist and balanced.
Not commenting on the quality but politically or ideologically it's far from radical.
He basically "acknowledges" "problems" like the gender gap, stereotypes, underrepresentation of women, sexism and related talking points.
And it's not a variation of "I'm not racist but...", he actually addresses what he thinks might be superior strategies to combat those 'problems'.
I can't imagine how anybody could be honestly offended by the points he raised, other than Google based on the fact that they're criticized as a company.

So I went from -> Google engineer bashes manufactured diversity on the workplace, Google values diversity, Google fires him -> wait, his workplace isn't diverse -> wait, he didn't really bash diversity

The whole thing really doesn't make a lot of sense. At the end of the day, he probably was fired because of all the negative press and headlines like "Google engineer speaks out against diversity, says women are biologically inferior".

And I think the guy is obviously a Jew
4jycQer.png

Damn are you ever triggered.

Yes white people created America. Many countries in the past used slave labor. The minority of black people were lucky to be allowed to stay. You're exaggerating the numbers. You act as if America wouldn't have become great if it wasn't for that small minority.

White people were responsible for ending slavery.

You sound like a bitter as fuck minority. If you're white then you're truly a loathsome creature.

That's a negative.

I'm triggered? You're the one crying yourself to sleep every night over some imagined white genocide. Also lucky? Really? To be enslaved, forced into a racial caste system and being dehumanized for 200 years is lucky? So being allowed to stay despite being targeted by violence is lucky? I bet you dont consider the descendants of Greeks in the Old Ottoman Empire to be lucky. After all, according to your logic those people are "lucky" the muslims didn't slaughter, force -convert or ban all of them like Spanish Christians did to Muslims and Jews.

You don't think a slave freed into American citizenship was at all lucky compared to the larger number who were sold on the Islamic markets and castrated en masse, or remained enslaved in Africa for another 300+ years, etc.? Most of the Latin American slave trade was shittier too.

It's not devaluing someone as a human to point out that they were at the mercy of another group and things could have gone much much worse. Rights are ultimately bestowed things.

read my response to the guy above, to call the treatment of black slaves here lucky because mankind has found more fucked up ways to treat people doesnt make someone lucky.

How did we get to slavery from a Google memo?

google memo > affirmative action > white tears > America was founded solely by white guys > White people have exclusive ownership of america > black slaves are lucky white americans didn't slaughter all of them

Last edited:
lol WTF are you talking about? I was born here and I didn't mention immigration once. Nice strawman.

So basically you are saying you have more of a right to be in this country because you're white?

What are you? A Stormfront sucka? lol Hate to tell it to you, but you are never going to have a white only USA like you are fantasizing about. It will never happen and the US will continue to be more and more multicultural and mixed. And there is literally zilch you can do to change that.

Strawman? I already addressed your point. I felt like adding more. Japan was created by the Japanese. Do your same warped rules apply there?

How am I basically saying that? I'm saying white people should remain the majority because America was created by white people.

A stormfront sucka? You're embarrassing yourself by being so pitiful and bitter. When have I ever said anything about an all white USA? Do you just make shit up to justify your vengeful anger?

And America will turn to shit. There will be more disunity, white flight, and tension between races.

Last edited:
I'm triggered? You're the one crying yourself to sleep every night over some imagined white genocide. Also lucky? Really? To be enslaved, forced into a racial caste system and being dehumanized for 200 years is lucky? So being allowed to stay despite being targeted by violence is lucky? I bet you dont consider the descendants of Greeks in the Old Ottoman Empire to be lucky. After all, according to your logic those people are "lucky" the muslims didn't slaughter, force -convert or ban all of them like Spanish Christians did to Muslims and Jews.

Yes you are. You're triggered, extremely jealous, bitter and pitiful.

What makes me sad when I go to sleep is the whole world dying because of the evil people in power. I find it funny you have no problem being one of their pawns.

There isn't a word to describe what is happening to white people. Nothing like this has ever happened. The closest word is genocide. I call it ethnic and cultural replacement.

Yes very lucky. They would have had it way worse in Africa. It was shitty for a while for many but still better than Africa. Today they have it all. Too many fuck it all up with hood life all day.

"I'm actually saving young girls from the ghetto because I bring them to my upscale suburban home and lock them in a cage while beating and raping them on the daily. They should feel lucky." - Introduction to BN politics: AviatorShades logic 101

"I'm actually saving young girls from the ghetto because I bring them to my upscale suburban home and lock them in a cage while beating and raping them on the daily. They should feel lucky." - Introduction to BN politics: AviatorShades logic 101

I don't think that would be an upgrade/improvement of conditions. Not a good analogy.

Your wife fantasizes about refugees.

So you admit there is such a thing as White Privilege?

Well enjoy it while it lasts my pals below are quickly putting an end to it. And their numbers grow by the day:

tramp-steamer-refugees-22.jpg
Alright, this made me laugh

<10>

lol WTF are you talking about? I was born here and I didn't mention immigration once. Nice strawman.

So basically you are saying you have more of a right to be in this country because you're white?

What are you? A Stormfront sucka? lol Hate to tell it to you, but you are never going to have a white only USA like you are fantasizing about. It will never happen and the US will continue to be more and more multicultural and mixed. And there is literally zilch you can do to change that.

Have you ever been on Stormfront? Those clowns actually think they are going to create a wHite only country whithin the US, with complete sovereignty.

Then usually some Asian or non White poster asks if he would be allowed in this fantasy country, and he gets told by the White posters that their country doesn't allow non Whites. I'm like "guys... this country doesn't exist!" Its a joke

So you're a warped progressive globalist.

No one alive today personally designed the countries they live in. Does that mean Europe should be flooded with third world immigrants and completely changed? Does that mean Japan should open the borders?

People in the past worked hard and fought hard to build countries so that their future generations could enjoy it. They cared about their own kind. That's how it was. Today white people are being conditioned to only think about themselves. Minorities haven't been conditioned this way and that's why you see them group up with each other and demand that more of their people be let in. They're not being taught to hate themselves and each other.

lol this is not about feeling superior. I do not have to be the designer of my country to want to preserve it and its majority population.

The solution to this problem of extreme jealousy and bitterness is to make the third world great again.

Ok I accept your position. You want Whites in the majority... to stay in power. And as a minority, I want that majority White powerbase extremely diminished.... via flooding this country with more immigrants and refugees. Since we are both being honest. I don't blame you for wanting what you want... and you can't be mad at me for wanting what I want.

Have you ever been on Stormfront? Those clowns actually think they are going to create a wHite only country whithin the US, with complete sovereignty.

Then usually some Asian or non White poster asks if he would be allowed in this fantasy country, and he gets told by the White posters that their country doesn't allow non Whites. I'm like "guys... this country doesn't exist!" Its a joke

lol you post on stormfront?

<Prem973>

I have a feeling a lot of bitter minorities on sherdog post on Stormfront or go there to justify their vengeful hatred. Then they come here and advertise the site and then call everyone that they disagree with a stormfronter.

I didn't know about the site until a bitter minority told me about it.

World wide the number of members is insignificant yet you feel the need to replace millions of white people and their culture because of a few?

Ok I accept your position. You want Whites in the majority... to stay in power. And as a minority, I want that majority White powerbase extremely diminished.... via flooding this country with more immigrants and refugees. Since we are both being honest. I don't blame you for wanting what you want... and you can't be mad at me for wanting what I want.

You're truly insane. This is not about power. What kind of power are you even talking about here?

There is already equal opportunity.

You actually want to replace millions of people. You are a sick person. Thank you for your honesty.

And as a minority, I want that majority White powerbase extremely diminished.... via flooding this country with more immigrants and refugees.

Just this country, or do you want white people everywhere to be a minority?

I like how I can bring out the true feelings of bitter minorities. They try so hard to hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back