Open workouts - Floyd/Conor

I predicted that Floyd would KO Conor within the first 5 rounds. I would like to change it. Conor isn't making it past round 3. LOL

So are you predicting a first round KO by Floyd after seeing this?

Conor is not a pussy, he's a professional fighter, he's just not a good boxer. He's not going to get knocked out in the first round by a 40-year old who started his career at 130 pounds. But after seeing this I am more convinced he will get stopped eventually.

i missed the first 15 or so seconds of that round but i counted 321 punches

this is what Floyd did on the heavy bag yesterday, wtf is that, yall acting like you expecting to see Myke Tyson out of any of these guys when hitting the heavy bag.

I have to admit it is concerning me a bit that he sense tense and uncomfortable, whereas Floyd was loose and comfortable as it's his own world. I guess the 49 fight experience has some slight advantages.

But they sure didn't help Paulie much in the actual fight, now did they. Starting to think Conor finishes Floyd inside of 2.

I don't like this, why is he showing off his boxing tools

I'll tell you what though, even I can admit his jab is nonexistent.

Now I'm no boxing expert, but isn't that a big no-no how Conor keeps crossing his legs as he's walking around the bag?

7e3.jpg

No, he isn't.
There's actually an overwhelming amount of evidence both official and unofficial supporting the existence of UFO's and USO's. You just gotta look and listen further than your local news station or your mainstream news sources as they do not engage in talk about this subject. So basically, wrong picture. Here's a better one.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u13.jpg

Floyd is going to have a feild day, conor has zero headmovement and no defense for the counter left hook. He can get away with that in MMA floyd is going expose it so badly.

Conors ultimate downfall will be his boxing defense he has none at all.

Now I'm no boxing expert, but isn't that a big no-no how Conor keeps crossing his legs as he's walking around the bag?

There's a reason why boxers use the footwork that they use. There is this misconception with Conor supporters that Conor is somehow revolutionizing footwork by being all crazy in there. He's not. People have tried everything over the last 100 years and the things that work best are what is taught. Does anybody really believe that Conor is the first guy to think of switching stances? Come on.

Watch how quickly Conor stops that shit once he starts getting cracked and he starts gassing. Suddenly he'll be a full-time southpaw, trying to survive.

So much armchair analysis of a heavy bag open workout LOL

He leaves his chin in the air its not tucked at all. He needs a fucking boxing trainer to correct this shit he makes so much fundamental mistakes he cant get away with against an actual boxer.

Ignore the trolls who apparently have never seen a boxing workout. Conor is trying very hard, doing his best, and he looks gassed, uncomfortable, and worse than any of us originally imagined. I'm not making jokes, he really does look bad.
yet he's still punching and dancing after 30 min, fuck off clown

He looked gassed after like 4 workouts and now looks fresh, pretty wierd. They should do some padwork.

He leaves his chin in the air its not tucked at all. He needs a fucking boxing trainer to correct this shit he makes so much fundamental mistakes he cant get away with against an actual boxer.

Maybe he should hire you....

Back