Open workouts - Floyd/Conor

yet he's still punching and dancing after 30 min, fuck off clown
flomos BTFO

hes also throwing 3x as many punches you normally would in an actual match too and hes legitimately looking fresher and fresher as the rounds go on. crazy cardio from that F.A.S.T program he sells i might have to buy it myself

Conor is now bragging about making a "full recovery" after resting between rounds punching a bag.

It seems like colon got a second wind lol. tbh, i think he's just training to go the distance. i also think colon and floyd are buddies and he won't go hard. Considering that, i think floyd takes it via tko in the 7th or 8th, not because he is teeing off on colon but because colon is exhausted

good to see that even the most devoted nuthuggers know it's a mismatch.
Andrea Ward is your avatar. I think it's safe to say you're a little biased towards boxing yourself. Floyd has the better technique and experience but Conor has the sleep you power.

this is what Floyd did on the heavy bag yesterday, wtf is that, yall acting like you expecting to see Myke Tyson out of any of these guys when hitting the heavy bag.

Atleast Conor is simulating fight like situations. When are you going to be able to drum on someone's face in perfect eighth notes? Floyd owns the mitt game but Conor owns the real fight world game.

He leaves his chin in the air its not tucked at all. He needs a fucking boxing trainer to correct this shit he makes so much fundamental mistakes he cant get away with against an actual boxer.

Yeah the more I watch the more I see the gap in skill between the pro boxers and Conor. Barring some crazy shot that Floyd doesn't see coming, and even if he gets caught early, there's still a 10 count and Conor isn't really a 1 punch guy. Even if he manages to hurt Floyd early, I think Floyd will adapt and tear him apart soon after.

I don't see Conor surviving 12 rounds. Still, I'd take an ass whooping for the payday he's about to receive.

It seems like colon got a second wind lol. tbh, i think he's just training to go the distance. i also think colon and floyd are buddies and he won't go hard. Considering that, i think floyd takes it via tko in the 7th or 8th, not because he is teeing off on colon but because colon can't continue.

checks out

Are we about to witness a tragedy? Not Conor with his chin hanging out, the reporter on the ceiling rafters.

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 7.51.14 PM.png

Heres a real southpaw with real vicious power.

Not this gimmicky bullshit

Conor is now bragging about making a "full recovery" after resting between rounds punching a bag.

He's doing the 12 rounds with 30 seconds break.

Not that complicated.

That gimmicky bullshit has a 86% ko ratio in mma so screw you.

Heres a real southpaw with real vicious power.

Not this gimmicky bullshit

I'm watching them both side-by-side as we speak and there's literally no difference. McGregor even looks faster now that he just started turning on the speed.

That gimmicky bullshit has a 86% ko ratio in mma so screw you.
How much of a KO ratio does he have in boxing? Conors a great MMA figher one of my favorites, but in boxing he is nothing but a gimmick floyd is using to cash out one last time.

Back