Open workouts - Floyd/Conor

Floyd looks better doing his little theatre peformance in the gym, but theatre is all that is. It's seriously like watching Jackie Chan and Jet Li look amazing doing their theatrics and then being like "duuuur they're gonna destroy Conor!" because he didn't flip around as much.

Paulie is better on the bags too, look how that turned out. Boxing has its ostentatious katas and such just like many other martial arts, they don't translate to reality.

Last edited:
I'm watching them both side-by-side as we speak and there's literally no difference. McGregor even looks faster now that he just started turning on the speed.
Shit i guess conor is on spences level then

Conor is now bragging about making a "full recovery" after resting between rounds punching a bag.

Full recovery is exactly what Kavannagh said to Conor before the second round of the first Diaz fight started

also lol @ conors little yes men as hes ripping combos

"yeah conor your too powerful"
{<jordan}
lol @ this fucking cheerleading squad

I came as he was finishing up the 12th, I need a nap

"das real wook"

lol floyd is going to body this guy

He finished out impressively. If he has been doing that consistently then I'm not as worried as I was when I first started watching this

Conor looked better in the later part of that session. This is going the 12 rounds I think, cardio looked on point.

Floyd watching this right now.
12c40039-0892-4e06-b44a-55b0a66be022_text_hi.gif

Shit i guess conor is on spences level then
Dude quit grandstanding. I didn't even say that. There was no difference between what Spence was doing and that video and what McGregor is doing right now.

I swear all the boxing fans take this fight as a personal insult.

Wtf are the haters watching? If he's able to keep this crazy pace (which I doubt) in the fight it will give Floyd actual problems.

Of course, the bag isn't blasting you with body shots, but still...

Overall he was alright, good power

Can't see anything defensive which is a big problem, Floyd WILL hit him him

Gonna be really interesting to see how well Conor can fight while floyd is tagging him

lol Conor trying hard to believe the bs he's spewing.

lol Conor trying hard to believe the bs he's spewing.
So fucking annoying. Casuals are buying in hard though, hes got a mouth on him and its his meal ticket.

Dude quit grandstanding. I didn't even say that. There was no difference between what Spence was doing and that video and what McGregor is doing right now.

I swear all the boxing fans take this fight as a personal insult.
I do take insult to this fight. because a guy who isnt worthy of even being in the same ring as floyd has talked himself into a clown show fight and is disrespecting the sport.

I want floyd to teach his ass a lesson

Back