Social Google employee's anti-diversity Manifesto getting in-house support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeat. Sorry. Don't know why this keeps happening.

There's no institutional racism, there's equal opportunity, black people are given opportunities for education, they can become president, hold positions of power and hold high positions in the military yet white people have all the power.

Bay area is one step away from wanting to round em all up and put them in mass graves.

@dontsnitch

And you wonder why I don't want white people to become minorities.

Its a complicated subject, but I'd like to hear what Bay Area's response to my question is.

As for your view versus his view, even if we say that they're mirror opposite stances, your view would be less dangerous because it doesn't involve flooding the country with undesirables simply because they are a darker shade. Which is to say even if you're both wrong, your actions would involve a reasonable immigration policy, and his, a reckless one.

Its a complicated subject, but I'd like to hear what Bay Area's response to my question is.

As for your view versus his view, even if we say that they're mirror opposite stances, your view would be less dangerous because it doesn't involve flooding the country with undesirables simply because they are a darker shade. Which is to say even if you're both wrong, your actions would involve a reasonable immigration policy, and his, a reckless one.

I personally don't think it's that complicated. Bitter minorities want to take over and see it as vengeance. Minorities either love the new land and culture and want something different or move for the money. White people don't want to be replaced. You're color blind so I can understand why you would find it strange that white people want to preserve their people and remain the majority. If you think about it every race is like this. I'm sure if the third world became rich they wouldn't want to be replaced either.

Yes I have no problem with people wanting to move because they like a particular country and want to be a part it. I hate that many move simply for money and don't care about the culture. This is why I think we should make the third world great again. Improve their conditions and I guarantee mass immigration would go down significantly.

I personally don't think it's that complicated. Bitter minorities want to take over and see it as vengeance. Minorities either love the new land and culture and want something different or move for the money. White people don't want to be replaced. You're color blind so I can understand why you would find it strange that white people want to preserve their people and remain the majority. If you think about it every race is like this. I'm sure if the third world became rich they wouldn't want to be replaced either.

Yes I have no problem with people wanting to move because they like a particular country and want to be a part it. I hate that many move simply for money and don't care about the culture. This is why I think we should make the third world great again. Improve their conditions and I guarantee mass immigration would go down significantly.

I think motives matter. Hating white people and taking pleasure in their demise is immoral, as is building an immigration policy based on this ideology. But more than being hateful, it's reckless, and it has the potential to severely damage a country.

But there is the other side of the coin, too. Hating colored people is also immoral, and focusing too much on race when building an immigration policy can be detrimental here as well, but not as much because when it comes to immigration, a conservative approach is better than a liberal one when we're speaking about extremes. Like Bay Area said, he wants refugees not because it's altruistic, but because they will undermine white people. That's a horrific way to run a country.

I just don't know why race is such a big consideration in America and Canada. This isn't Europe, or Africa, or Asia, where I can see an argument for countries to reject immigration for fear of losing their culture and heritage. Holland should want to remain a majority Dutch nation, just like Japan should want to remain Japanese. We don't have the same considerations here because this is a country that was established as largely multicultural. I'm interested in preserving the culture of Canada, which may mean that it remain largely white, but that's only a correlation.

You're truly insane. This is not about power. What kind of power are you even talking about here?

There is already equal opportunity.

You actually want to replace millions of people. You are a sick person. Thank you for your honesty.

No there is not equal opportunity. You dont get it. And I don't expect you to get it.... because you've never experienced being marginalized.

His stance is that whites should be the majority. How is his stance any more dangerous than mine? This white majority has decimated the Native population, exploited immigrants, and utterly ruined the black population. Lets go back to the early 1900s. Black neighborhoods were poor, but there were businesses, close knit families... and it was relatively safe. Now you look at every black ghetto accross this country... and everything has been decimated. The white man flooded these neighborhoods with crack, heroin, submachine guns, then he turned around and gave out life sentences for possession of theses items. This was intentionally done. You can literately pin point when black neighborhoods when to shit. Right around the 70s but especially in the 80s. Crack addicts wandering around on every corner. 40% of the prison population is black....mostly from crack possession...which they received from the white man in the first place. Poor teenagers who can barely afford a meal... yet they walk around with the latest in high tech weaponry. So tell me how is his stance any more dangerous than mine..from a minority perspective?

Just this country, or do you want white people everywhere to be a minority?

The US. However I'm not going to lose sleep over European nations overrun with muslims. Chickens coming home to roost and all of that.

The US. However I'm not going to lose sleep over European nations overrun with muslims. Chickens coming home to roost and all of that.

What minority group are you a member of? That can be a lot of things.

It's gross yet refreshing to see you admit your racial motives while so many others hide and play dumb.

Of course, now that the power has shifted a lot of those "equality" people will finally get to drop the act. It has always been about repalcement/conquest no matter which country or time period we're discussing.

Last edited:
His stance is that whites should be the majority. How is his stance any more dangerous than mine? This white majority has decimated the Native population, exploited immigrants, and utterly ruined the black population. Lets go back to the early 1900s. Black neighborhoods were poor, but there were businesses, close knit families... and it was relatively safe. Now you look at every black ghetto accross this country... and everything has been decimated. The white man flooded these neighborhoods with crack, heroin, submachine guns, then he turned around and gave out life sentences for possession of theses items. This was intentionally done. You can literately pin point when black neighborhoods when to shit. Right around the 70s but especially in the 80s. Crack addicts wandering around on every corner. 40% of the prison population is black....mostly from crack possession...which they received from the white man in the first place. Poor teenagers who can barely afford a meal... yet they walk around with the latest in high tech weaponry. So tell me how is his stance any more dangerous than mine..from a minority perspective?

The answer to this is pretty simple, and dare I say obvious. Forgetting the morality of both of your views, his view simply advocates for homeostasis, because white people are already the majority. Now of course this trend is changing, so his view, if he wants to enforce it, may eventually lead to some drastic proposals, but your view would call for drastic proposals immediately because POC are not the majority, and it's what you're explicitly advocating for.

Let's take an extreme example to highlight the principle in question. Japan is something like 98% Japanese with only 2% foreign born residents. What would cause more strife, a policy which wants to keep the Japanese population at near 100%, or a policy which wants foreign born residents to outnumber the Japanese?

What's disturbing is that you treat Europe as if it's one big homogeneous group. You're not the only one to think this way, all white people are treated the same regardless of where they're from, just as black people are treated as a homogeneous group. It's one of the many problems with identity politics.

What's disturbing is that you treat Europe as if it's one big homogeneous group. You're not the only one to think this way, all white people are treated the same regardless of where they're from, just as black people are treated as a homogeneous group. It's one of the many problems with identity politics.

I think uniform envy toward the most aesthetically unique group (northern Euros) binds many groups together, but as soon as they are gone they will turn on each other again. The other day we were discussing how the groundwork is being laid to scapegoat the new Asian upperclass now that whites are an urban (and soon global) rarity.

I think uniform envy toward the most aesthetically unique group (northern Euros) binds many groups together, but as soon as they are gone they will turn on each other again. The other day we were discussing how the groundwork is being laid to scapegoat the new Asian upperclass now that whites are an urban (and soon global) rarity.

Even if humanity consisted of just one race people would still find differences to fight over, so I agree they would turn on each other, but I'm not sure that the identity politics that groups different nationalities together can be attributed to envy alone. It's just odd that white people are all seen as one group, when in reality, Europe is extremely diverse. This is not exclusive to white people, obviously.

I think motives matter. Hating white people and taking pleasure in their demise is immoral, as is building an immigration policy based on this ideology. But more than being hateful, it's reckless, and it has the potential to severely damage a country.

But there is the other side of the coin, too. Hating colored people is also immoral, and focusing too much on race when building an immigration policy can be detrimental here as well, but not as much because when it comes to immigration, a conservative approach is better than a liberal one when we're speaking about extremes. Like Bay Area said, he wants refugees not because it's altruistic, but because they will undermine white people. That's a horrific way to run a country.

I just don't know why race is such a big consideration in America and Canada. This isn't Europe, or Africa, or Asia, where I can see an argument for countries to reject immigration for fear of losing their culture and heritage. Holland should want to remain a majority Dutch nation, just like Japan should want to remain Japanese. We don't have the same considerations here because this is a country that was established as largely multicultural. I'm interested in preserving the culture of Canada, which may mean that it remain largely white, but that's only a correlation.

There's no hate when I say immigration should be reduced. Focusing on race when forming an immigration policy is not a bad thing. You don't want too many different people coming in because then they will group up. You also don't want too many people from countries with a completely different culture. European cultures mix well in the US, Canada and Australia. I also believe immigrants from European countries should learn the language as well.

I agree Canada was multicultural. English, French, and Native. I don't think the people that created the US, Canada and Australia thought about trying to cram every culture and people on the planet into one country. If they did you would have seen the whole world represented. "Diversification" and "multiculturalism" is something recent and deliberate. The evil people in power know what they are doing.

Canadians that have been here since the beginning don't think they're English or French. They think they're Canadians. I couldn't tell them that they don't have a culture or heritage.

That was a long time ago when conquering was the thing to do. Slave labor was used in many countries, white and non white. Slavery was ended by white people, get over it. The black population is currently not ruined by white people.

The evil people running the show flooded every community with drugs and guns. You think just black people were targeted? Do you place any blame on the greedy black people that sold the drugs? They sold out and sold their souls so to speak. They didn't have to use drugs or possess the illegal guns.

Hood life all day is a black problem not a white one. They should be spending their money and time more wisely.

Your stance is beyond fucked up.

There's no hate when I say immigration should be reduced. Focusing on race when forming an immigration policy is not a bad thing. You don't want too many different people coming in because then they will group up. You also don't want too many people from countries with a completely different culture. European cultures mix well in the US, Canada and Australia. I also believe immigrants from European countries should learn the language as well.

I agree Canada was multicultural. English, French, and Native. I don't think the people that created the US, Canada and Australia thought about trying to cram every culture and people on the planet into one country. If they did you would have seen the whole world represented. "Diversification" and "multiculturalism" is something recent and deliberate. The evil people in power know what they are doing.

Canadians that have been here since the beginning don't think they're English or French. They think they're Canadians. I couldn't tell them that they don't have a culture or heritage.

I agree, with the exception that for the sake of accuracy, I would say that the focus should be on culture not race. But when you say that you don't want too many different people, would that include, say Russians who are "white", or say, Chileans who are also "white"?

Other than that, I agree that countries shouldn't run as a social experiment to see how many different cultures we can cram in without regard for the host nation and it's existing culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back