Was Ward's beautiful performance against Kovalev in the rematch the best performance of the year?

Wards fights aren't beautiful. He's dirty. Dirty != beautiful.

Kovalev fans are the bitchiest sore losers in all of sports. Ward made Kovalev quit. If Kovalev's name was Victor Ortiz or Andre Dirrell he would not be getting the benefit of the doubt for what everyone knows actually happened.

Andre Ward deserves all the credit in the world for making a top 10 P4P boxer tap out.

Kovalev fans are the bitchiest sore losers in all of sports. Ward made Kovalev quit. If Kovalev's name was Victor Ortiz or Andre Dirrell he would not be getting the benefit of the doubt for what everyone knows actually happened.

Andre Ward deserves all the credit in the world for making a top 10 P4P boxer tap out.

For me it's a shame because of the way the fight ended with low blows, but there is no getting away from the fact that Ward had Kovalev beaten.

Well he was maniuplating Kovalev's camp and exerting a fair degree of subterfuge, that's there but not beautiful. Then he was losing on points and when Kovalev gassed out, he took over and heaved some clear low blows into the dick of Kovalev. Again, not beautiful, but for Ward a W is a W. I guess when it comes to an 8 million dollar payday, people do what they do. I'm not arguing there. I'm not an enemy of Ward, but the above is undeniable if you want to look at it objectively. Kovalev botched more than a few things so I'm not saying the win is clearly from low blows before all the Ward fanboys crawl out of the closet or woodwork or whatever it is they crawl out of these days.

Big win, but "beautiful" is a fanboy word in this case. "Big" win - that's better.

Robinson tuning Gene Fullmer with a left hook was a beautiful win. His TKO win over Lamotta in their 6th fight was not beautiful. Ward's rematch win is in a much lower league (no pun intended by referring to the lowblows).

Let's learn word application.

What did Robert Louis Stevenson say? "The difficulty of literature is not to write, but to write what you mean; not to affect your reader, but to affect him precisely as you wish."

If you precisely chose "beautiful", then you were trolling right out of the gates. And I took the bait. F**k. Lol.

Well he was maniuplating Kovalev's camp and exerting a fair degree of subterfuge, that's there but not beautiful. Then he was losing on points and when Kovalev gassed out, he took over and heaved some clear low blows into the dick of Kovalev. Again, not beautiful, but for Ward a W is a W. I guess when it comes to an 8 million dollar payday, people do what they do. I'm not arguing there. I'm not an enemy of Ward, but the above is undeniable if you want to look at it objectively. Kovalev botched more than a few things so I'm not saying the win is clearly from low blows before all the Ward fanboys crawl out of the closet or woodwork or whatever it is they crawl out of these days.

Big win, but "beautiful" is a fanboy word in this case. "Big" win - that's better.

Robinson tuning Gene Fullmer with a left hook was a beautiful win. His TKO win over Lamotta in their 6th fight was not beautiful. Ward's rematch win is in a much lower league (no pun intended by referring to the lowblows).

What did Robert Louis Stevenson say? "The difficulty of literature is not to write, but to write what you mean; not to affect your reader, but to affect him precisely as you wish."

If you precisely chose "beautiful", then you were trolling right out of the gates. And I took the bait. F**k. Lol.

That's a lot of words.

I just realized that Kovalev is basically Ned Stark. One the one hand he is a badass but on the other hand he naivily expects his opponents to follow the same honour system he does.

kovalev said that if ward reveretd to fighting dirty that he was going to retaliate...only to cry like a little bitch after the fight.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2016/11/kovalev-vs-ward-fight-tactics/

ward clearly hit sergey low, in different rounds, but thats too fuken bad if kov just let that shit happen. he shouldve thrown and elbow across the eye to even the score. nothing worse than betting on a figher who turns bitch on you. i didnt bet on sergey in this fight but clearly remember when i bet on lara against canelo and dodson against lineker, both losing fighters that were obvioulsy the more skilled, and both went bitch during the fight.

what was even more pathetic about the kovalev situation is that kathy duva knew what effect a low blow can have on a fighter when it happened with her and fernando when vargas fought trinidad

If Indongo beats Crawford clearly would that be the best performance?

kovalev said that if ward reveretd to fighting dirty that he was going to retaliate...only to cry like a little bitch after the fight.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2016/11/kovalev-vs-ward-fight-tactics/

ward clearly hit sergey low, in different rounds, but thats too fuken bad if kov just let that shit happen. he shouldve thrown and elbow across the eye to even the score. nothing worse than betting on a figher who turns bitch on you. i didnt bet on sergey in this fight but clearly remember when i bet on lara against canelo and dodson against lineker, both losing fighters that were obvioulsy the more skilled, and both went bitch during the fight.

what was even more pathetic about the kovalev situation is that kathy duva knew what effect a low blow can have on a fighter when it happened with her and fernando when vargas fought trinidad

Yup. Can't say I disagee. Like I said, Plenty Kovalev could have done leading up to and during the fight. I didn'the know Duva's link to Vargas vs tito.

I'm not a Kovalev fan. Ward is a dirty fighter. If you don't admit that you're not in touch with reality.

I'm not a Kovalev fan. Ward is a dirty fighter. If you don't admit that you're not in touch with reality.

ward may be dirty but that still does not excuse kovalev for turning bitch.

this is how a pro deals with a low blow in a high profile fight...and the first low blow thrown at that

check out how the professional roger mayweather immediately steps into the ring. they dont play that game

floyd and wards teams are pros, kovalevs team are amatuers.

andre straight out turned sergey into a bitch

ward may be dirty but that still does not excuse kovalev for turning bitch.

this is how a pro deals with a low blow in a high profile fight...and the first low blow thrown at that

check out how the professional roger mayweather immediately steps into the ring. they dont play that game

floyd and wards teams are pros, kovalevs team are amatuers.

andre straight out turned sergey into a bitch

It wasn't the first low blow. That's why roger went old school.

check out the water ballon, instead of an enswell, these clowns used in the tyson fight.

millions of dollars on the line and you have wallmart greeters given the responsibility of making decisions.

Ward is a dirty fighter but he's also an artist in the ring. If he was just a dirty brawler I wouldn't watch him. To get in close and tear it up with the big bad wolf and make the most feared man in the division basically quit...fucking brilliant.

Back