Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
Mod note: Please remember to not condone violence or celebrate that people were injured/killed in any attack.

That is some pretty harsh stuff. From the second video, it appears the driver took a run at the crowd.

The "Unite the Right" (White Nationalists) had a permit for a rally. But, the Communists, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa showed up and got the White Nationalists shut down by police. There was violence between the groups.

The interesting thing about these rallies is that there's only violence when the leftists are there.

Right wing only - no violence
Left wing only - violence
Right and left wing - violence

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit. looks like a white person's car too.

What the fuck is wrong with people, getting this upset over politics.

Use your WORDS, people, and don't be a douche

Twitter is reporting a transgender man was the driver, but no news outlet has confirmed the identity of the driver yet.

The person in the car. It'll be interesting to learn what his political affiliation and motives were.

What the fuck is wrong with people, getting this upset over politics.

Use your WORDS, people, and don't be a douche

A lot of people live in small information bubbles and echo chambers, and those are the ones who tend to become radical and unable to comprehend perspectives outside of their own (especially conflicting ones). So they can come to believe all sorts of things, like Trump is literally Hitler and things along those lines.

It's a very sad moment but I can't help but laugh at the cameramans voice when he says Oh My God

I blame Grand Theft Auto. Its time to take these murder simulators off the market for good!

Interesting to see commenters celebrating this on youtube.

Shit. looks like a white person's car too.

Way to be racist.

d130f4e4d6e71f980e275652597c6fb7.jpg

Twitter is reporting a transgender man was the driver, but no news outlet has confirmed the identity of the driver yet.
yeah thats a false flag it seems perpetuated by sodapopinski i bought his troll job

Transgender Hillary supporter
no it wasnt it was fakenews posted by sodapoinski
eyewitnesses say it was a goateed man most likely a racist pos
pics and data was fake and removed (edit)

Last edited:
Alt right people are harmless as kittens. Gay murder will receive a symbolic slap on the hands no more.

Remember when people were saying that cars can kill loads more people and there aren't any restrictions on them as a counter to regulating guns lmao.

Cars don't kill people, people kill people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back