Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things --

1) That video doesn't show what led up to the car going into the crowd. We don't know if the car was threatened before that.

2) At :03 - :05 you can see people throwing stuff at the car and hitting it.

yeah poor guy HAD to back up then peel out into that crowd
clearly self defense
standing his ground right?
lol

Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit.
Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit

See, that doesn't look intentional to me. You hear the engine rev when someone hits the side of the car with something.
Video is terrifying though. I couldn't imagine being in a situation like there where a car just fucking plows into a crowd.

too bad he didnt just reverse off the street right?
he was just standing his ground right?
backs up to get a running start peels out and was just trying to get home to his family right?

LOL

clearly self defense
lol

Where do you see him back up and peel out into the crowd? In the video posted, he was already moving forward. Never saw him back up.

I can't wait for war. America as you know it is done.

I really hope you are joking.

giphy.gif

clearly self defense
lol
I dunno. I've never been in the situation of thinking I'm 1 guy about to get beaten up by an angry mob.

You're an MMA fan. You should know that guys spar because rational thought and even training goes out the window in a real life situation with adrenaline pumping.

I don't know what happened yet. We don't have the full story. You're the guy making assumptions. It could have easily been a guy panicking thinking he was about to get Reginald Dennyd. It could have been a crazy dude as well. No one knows until more information comes out.

Regardless, there's a reason you're not supposed to form mobs in the street and surround people. It leads to bad things happening. Stay on the sidewalk and don't obstruct peoples' freedom of movement and these things don't happen.

This is the final straw. These bigots grow bolder every day. Something needs to be done. Get rid Trump then lock up every hillbilly and uncle Tom mother fucker that voted for him. These nutters are unstable and someone needs to do seething NOW before more innocent lives are taken.
Where were you when BLM were rioting across the country, burning down cities, looting stores and killing police? Were you stating we needed to get rid of Obama and lock up every thug mother fucker? Didn't think so, bitch.

See, that doesn't look intentional to me. You hear the engine rev when someone hits the side of the car with something.
Video is terrifying though. I couldn't imagine being in a situation like there where a car just fucking plows into a crowd.

Hats off to whoever runs this account. Bravo. <[analyzed}>

That is some pretty harsh stuff. From the second video, it appears the driver took a run at the crowd.

The "Unite the Right" (White Nationalists) had a permit for a rally. But, the Communists, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa showed up and got the White Nationalists shut down by police. There was violence between the groups.

The interesting thing about these rallies is that there's only violence when the leftists are there.

Right wing only - no violence
Left wing only - violence
Right and left wing - violence

Holy shit, we are making threads about cars driving on roads now.

That looked intentional to me. Seems a lot easier to not drive into those people.

But of course, we would have to wait for an investigation first. Not ruling out it was unintentional or the driver got scared.

Where were you when BLM were rioting across the country, burning down cities, looting stores and killing police? Were you stating we needed to get rid of Obama and lock up every thug mother fucker? Didn't think so, bitch.
Libs have a very low opinion of blacks and don't hold them to the same standards as whites.

If you watch documentaries on Neo Nazis and white Nationals you will realize that they are losers who really have nothing going for them. They play the victim card and get pissss off cuz their lives are so bad. And it won't get better for them because their parents were losers and their kids will be losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back