Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If these tools were anything but white, they'd be taken down for sure. Crazy.

While completely unacceptable the main difference between this and the blm/antifa is that these idiots aren't attacking police, throwing molotovs, throwing rocks, destroying/burning police cars, etc. They are trying to push a line back. They should be arrested but this is not in anyway comparable to the more recent blm/antifa type riots imo.

Its hilarious that people think the left champions them when really the view them as sub par people who need help to achieve anything.

Nothing is more hilarious than the white working class believing that the GOP is slashing taxes for the uber rich and blocking healthcare reform all for the benefit of the little guy in rust belt America.

If you watch documentaries on Neo Nazis and white Nationals you will realize that they are losers who really have nothing going for them. They play the victim card and get pissss off cuz their lives are so bad. And it won't get better for them because their parents were losers and their kids will be losers.

You could make exactly the same statement, with pretty much the same level of accuracy, about black Americans who live in low income areas and commit violent crimes.

Like many other groups, people of color have been victimized and institutionally assaulted for centuries in this country. Oppressed people can only endure so much before they fight back against their oppressors. This is simply the oppressors trying to maintain their stranglehold on anyone who is not a white man. Trump's election was their final thrashing gasp of air. He will be gone soon enough. They are dying off and not reproducing. The reign of the white patriarchy in the west is over. The rest of the world is ready for payback. I know it's hard for someone like to imagine life without your privilege,

Then it's really gonna piss you guys off when we elect Nikki Haley as the first female president. You'll have to actually run on ideas, rather than pointing to a small percentage of legitimate pieces of shit racists on the right.

Wait, you didn't see that coming?

No, that's not he was talking about. He was talking about before the attack. He was saying the car backed up to get more space, then peeled out towards the crowd.
as you argue tiny points in the attack you deflect it
sorry your brain is broken pal

as you argue tiny points in the attack you deflect it
sorry your brain is broken pal

Seriously, you have some mental problems man. I'm not attacking you. We are still getting early info about the crash and you said something (that he backed up and peeled out into the crowd) that I hadn't seen. All I asked you was where you got that from. You said a video and posted one. I pointed out that we don't see that in your video. So then you said it was an eye witness report. Ok, that's fine. I"m not saying he did or didn't peel out into the crowd. I'm literally just wanted to know where you saw that. You are way too defensive.

looks like backing up to me.. guess omega is too busy trying to find a brown person at fault

No, that's after the attack. You said he backed up and peeled out into the crowd.

yeah poor guy HAD to back up then peel out into that crowd
clearly self defense
standing his ground right?
lol

The video does not show that.

No, that's not he was talking about. He was talking about before the attack. He was saying the car backed up to get more space, then peeled out towards the crowd.

If the car was attempting to scare the pedestrians out of the way in order to escape I could see them taking a couple of runs at it to show their intent to pass through.

It's not what I would do (I trust the judgment of a court very little thus take few risks) but in a state of extreme panic maybe it seemed logical.

I'm not really buying that anyone thinks this was a premeditated "terror attack"... I think they're just playing devil's advocate or trying to draw false parallel to events in Europe.

Peloquin just seems like a kiddo, max age 19.

Last edited:
Removing the civil war confederate monuments will cause more blood shed. These White Nationalists guys seem to be willing to escalate this monument thing into an armed conflict.

If you watch documentaries on Neo Nazis and white Nationals you will realize that they are losers who really have nothing going for them. They play the victim card and get pissss off cuz their lives are so bad. And it won't get better for them because their parents were losers and their kids will be losers.

sounds exactly like BLM, lol.

If you watch documentaries on Neo Nazis and white Nationals you will realize that...

If you watch documentaries on Neo Nazis and white Nationals you will realize exactly what the film makers want you to realize.

So far on the first page of this thread, hell even the OP, I see people blaming the left (just for showing up), people talking about how the media will "spin this", jokes about people scared for their lives, and more jokes about there being a transgender man behind the wheel.

The warroom really is a cesspool of epic proportions. Fucking stormfront lite.

Probably the same pieces of shit who condemned a comment made about the Rep (R) getting shot playing baseball.

Remember when people were saying that cars can kill loads more people and there aren't any restrictions on them as a counter to regulating guns lmao.

Cars don't kill people, people kill people.
ban people

If you watch documentaries on Neo Nazis and white Nationals you will realize exactly what the film makers want you to realize.
I've met i a couple irl. They are losers

It looks like from the video the guy almost did not go through with. Only thing I can think of is that Challengers accelerate so fast he was going for an element of surprise. If it was well coordinated rather than spur of the moment he would have turned onto that street and immediately booked it for more casualities. RIP to the victims and that picture is going to be immortalized in textbooks like the Kent University picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back