Sherdog's Top 10 NBA Players of All Time

you're evaluating him relative to where he got picked

i'm evaluating him on his absolute value

he's absolutely NOT the worst

he's not even the worst centre in that draft; lasagne diop, steven gunther, gayson collins
Diop was significantly better than Kwame Brown
Jason Collins at least knew enough to get a coaching job.....(although that could be a political thing)

Diop career 2.0ppg
he actually attempted to play D tho....

have you ever actually watched a full Kwame game?

he's literally worse than Robert Sacre. He has no bball skill whatsoever. worst hands i've ever seen on a court

he actually attempted to play D tho....

have you ever actually watched a full Kwame game?

he's literally worse than Robert Sacre. He has no bball skill whatsoever. worst hands i've ever seen on a court

10.9ppg career high
3ppg career high

Lmo @ kwame being worse than sacre.

10.9ppg career high
3ppg career high
The league has changed...look how talented jonas is on offense, hed have got heavy minutes even 10 years ago

Kwame would get no minutes in todays league, just like sacre

LMAO at all of these Kobe white knights who are acting like he drug teams to playoff success by himself. Meanwhile in Dallas, Dirk has had a total of 2 teammates named to the All Star team since Nash left - not 2 teammates who've made multiple All Star teams but 2 guys who've made it once a piece. Josh Howard and Kidd, and neither one was in the 2 seasons they made the Finals

He also has only missed the playoffs twice in that span, once when he missed 30 games due to injury and last year as an old man. Before you try and argue that Kobe is top 5 or better than MJ lets make sure he's better than Dirk
Yeah, Dirk is generally underrated in ATG lists. He's mostly viewed as a niche player who couldnt play d, but the truth is few in his era made the players around them to the degree he did, few had as big of an impact on the way the game is played, and he was one of the best scorers and defensive rebounders of hos era. The supporting cast around consistently changed, and was never spectacular(though a case could be made for the Big 3 era), yet he took teams to 50+ wins and generally decent yoff runs for over a decade. Replace him with Kobe, while all other factors remain the same, and Kobe would have exactly zero rings.

But WLU, youre right. I cant recall every shitty player of the last 20 years. Someone had to be worse than kwame, but not that was getting those minutes IMO

Worst player of the last 10 years is byron mullens, that dude was atrocious

The league has changed...look how talented jonas is on offense, hed have got heavy minutes even 10 years ago

Kwame would get no minutes in todays league, just like sacre
Not sure what that has to do with your original point

Not sure what that has to do with your original point
it's not rocket science playa

would kurt rambis play in todays league? yet he got more minutes than say robert sacre or some other bench can in today's league

does that mean he's better or more talented?

no of course not

it's not rocket science playa

would kurt rambis play in todays league? yet he got more minutes than say robert sacre or some other bench can in today's league

does that mean he's better or more talented?

no of course not

Your original point was that Kobe had to play with kwame and you said he's the worst

Kwame wasn't even the worst among his contemporaries

never thought I'd live to see the day where someone white knights Kwame fucking Brown. But then again this is WHO92 were talking about here lmao.

never thought I'd live to see the day where someone white knights Kwame fucking Brown. But then again this is WHO92 were talking about here lmao.
lol at white knighting kwame

just saying that he shouldn't be the blame for kobe not making the playoffs in his prime

Kwame was underrated as hell. Career 16 and 14 per 54 mins

LMAO at me reserving a spot and never posting a list. Story of my life.

tumblr_mvx8u9kSkT1sdydefo1_r1_400.gifv

1. Russell -greatest winner
2. Wilt - greatest talent
3. MJ - greatest competitor
4. Kareem
5. Magic
6. Bird
7. Lebron
8. Kobe
9. Oscar
10. West

In no particular order…