Premier League 2017/18 v2: Darkside Bozos Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
and dont give someone a pass just because they're fit. they're a cunt under that.

Someone make a new fred already

PL defenders can't defend edition

Morning all!

when someone can't explain themselves and blanks your texts asking them to do so = they're a cunt.

no one has an excuse to blank a text these days. everyone is on their phones all the time lol

Stay strong Tules.

I have a bad habit of seeing messages, thinking I'll get back to them later and then forgetting to do so.

I usually like to sit down and get back to everyone at once. I hate the idea of being a slave to my phone alerts and having to get back to everyone instantly.

Had some proper falling outs, mainly with girls, over it in the past.

and dont give someone a pass just because they're fit. they're a cunt under that.
Once you get your bicep vein you can come to the gym with me and I'll show you actually fit girls. There's this blonde and brunette combo I need a wingman to help with.

when someone can't explain themselves and blanks your texts asking them to do so = they're a cunt.

no one has an excuse to blank a text these days. everyone is on their phones all the time lol
Bruv you brought me in here and you'll get respect always.If you or anyone in here gets blanked in here by me it's only because of the cunts at my work.Literally have to sign a "no mobiles allowed"agreement and if we're caught we're sacked on da spot!We've cctv like cameras for fucks sake!Just remember m8 just one cunt that shows disrespect isn't all of us and there are still a decent lot here;)

@Tobago Jones @UltimateVictory @Bubzeh

Heard all of that Chip Mix tape now. 7.5/10. Good work, IMO. I'd give it more, but I have no time for millennial sweet boy tracks about snap chatting gyal dem and what not. All of the tracks that aren't for girls are 8/10 + though.

do you guys just ever zone out and think, wtf am i doing and where am i? what are we working for?

I seriously hope no EPL team signs Mario Gotze. I've been calling him goatse for like 5 years now bc of football manager

its like who the fuck is this person next to me

do you guys just ever zone out and think, wtf am i doing and where am i? what are we working for?
imo its natural going thru or reaching phases when you question yourselfe and your surroundings in a somewhat philosophical point of view.
Ive found those to be experiences of growth and maturity of character, a refining process if you will.
The way i cope with things when i feel im losing motivation or concentration on the main goal is to set smallers goals in the direction of the main objective, foccusing on the task at hand, thinking mind over matter.
But i also believe that to find the main goal, one must step outside the box and try to see the bigger picture. Everyone can improve themself, and questioning yourselfe in a constructive manner is the way to go, imo.

imo its natural going thru or reaching phases when you question yourselfe and your surroundings in a somewhat philosophical point of view.
Ive found those to be experiences of growth and maturity of character, a refining process if you will.
The way i cope with things when i feel im losing motivation or concentration on the main goal is to set smallers goals in the direction of the main objective, foccusing on the task at hand, thinking mind over matter.
But i also believe that to find the main goal, one must step outside the box and try to see the bigger picture. Everyone can improve themself, and questioning yourselfe in a constructive manner is the way to go, imo.

triple-h-nod.gif

@Tules FadeLess should be your new life coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back