NSAC Approves 8oz Gloves Request

Now Conor is getting knocked out in the 4th, instead of the 6th

Definitely makes the fight more interesting, Conor in 2rnds.

icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png

giphy.gif

{<Mcgoat}​

Last edited:
FYI: more than 45 out of Floyd's 49 fights were with 8oz gloves

Interesting. Floyd asked for 8oz because he's comfortable in them. Will this be a case of be careful what you ask for?

10 days out, can't wait

So about that article that said it wouldn't likely be approved...

Will it matter?
<OKC16>

{<Mcgoat}
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Guess it makes a finish one way or the other more likely. Slightly annoyed as I had bet on Mayweather to win by decision (seemed the best value odds tbf) and that is less likely now.

Unpopular opinion but I think it favors Floyd. It does increase Conor's chance to get a KO, but it also increases Floyd's chances to get a stoppage from accumulated damage (which is a more real chance than Conor's imo) and if it goes to a gritty decision then it's a moral victory for Conor win or lose.

It's more fun though so fuck it.

Interesting. Floyd asked for 8oz because he's comfortable in them. Will this be a case of be careful what you ask for?

10 days out, can't wait
From what I understand Mayweda didn't want horse hair or Mexican gloves and he wanted to fight at 154 for the 10oz gloves. He didn't change is mind until Conor called him a pussy for caring about the gloves.

Back