Who Manages the Emojis?

Law Talkin’ Guy

The Worm
@Gold
Reaction score
One of my favorite ones, the one with the guy wearing the green hoody that's making a face like he's either confused or disgusted, seems to be gone?

I was looking for it as the perfect response to another poster's post earlier today. Without it, I wasn't able to properly express what I thought about what he had to say.

One of my favorite ones, the one with the guy wearing the green hoody that's making a face like he's either confused or disgusted, seems to be gone?

I was looking for it as the perfect response to another poster's post earlier today. Without it, I wasn't able to properly express what I thought about what he had to say.
That would be Dawgalogue™ manager @Lethal.

The first batch of emojis were handled by a different Admin who opted to use Photobucket instead of imgur, which is why a lot of the older ones have been lost. I'm not familiar with the emoji you're referencing though. Do you know what section it was in?

The first batch of emojis were handled by a different Admin who opted to use Photobucket instead of imgur, which is why a lot of the older ones have been lost. I'm not familiar with the emoji you're referencing though. Do you know what section it was in?

NBA I think.

After trying a few different ways to describe it on google I found the pic for it. Apparently it's some guy named Russell Westbrook

maxresdefault.jpg

NBA I think.

After trying a few different ways to describe it on google I found the pic for it. Apparently it's some guy named Russell Westbrook

maxresdefault.jpg
Ah, the Westbrook emoji. That one was a classic indeed. I don't have access to my computer at the moment but I'll see if I can find someone to crop it and add it manually.

Ah, the Westbrook emoji. That one was a classic indeed. I don't have access to my computer at the moment but I'll see if I can find someone to crop it and add it manually.
On it.

Speaking of emojis @Lethal i sent you a better version of the Diego Costa one

Looks good brother! Just needs to be resized and it's ready to go. I think around 125 pixels will do for the dimensions
On it, brother.

I also smoothed some edges, took the mic out and then cloned the hoodie strings over. Will upload in a moment w/ resize.

@Lethal

How's this, mate? Having trouble keeping image integrity when going proper small...

MaxVal6.png

MaxVal6 b.png

Last edited:
Good, the width of your last one is rustling my jimmies.
Not my fault. Well yes i made it like that in the first place but i made a better one in 5 minutes and sent it to Lethal!

Edit: there is a penis joke in your post!

Not my fault. Well yes i made it like that in the first place but i made a better one in 5 minutes and sent it to Lethal!

Edit: there is a penis joke in your post!
CostaSmiles.png

Edit: Stop thinking about penises on a Thursday afternoon.

@TheWorm

Can download and upload whenever you like here, my man. We'll get it uploaded to the Dawgalogue™ for you as well. Yao Ming is my go-to, so I understand the struggle when one hasn't their boy to mic-drop on someone.

Much love,

Val

Yo dawg we need the Xzibit emoji back. I'm barely holding on over here

Xzibit.png

xzibit.jpg

Back