Premier League Thread 2017/18 v4: Thread title and theme? CBA Lads.

Did Bubzeh pass the Prem Fred medical?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wmfyfpr97hgz.jpg

RIP In Peace Brucie Forsyth. He had a long and fruitful life. His shit jokes always made me larf lol.

--

LMAO at Pool declining that bid from Barca. There is being stubborn and then there is being stupid. He's not worth anything close to that kind of money. I know they have only a couple of weeks left but surely they have scouted players and could find a quality option for the squad.

That or actually sign a defensive coach + some new defenders.

I'll give it 2 months until we start seeing the headlines "Bruce touched me" all through the newspapers in the UK.

Willing to bet cash on it with somebody.

Juve seem to do well with this kind of signing. Excellent depth at the very least.

More like shaking my head that people believe any kind stuff and its far from the truth.

Chief of police Seppo Kolehmainen said: 'We can not exclude the events being linked to international terrorism.'

let's wait before we find out playboy

Chief of police Seppo Kolehmainen said: 'We can not exclude the events being linked to international terrorism.'

let's wait before we find out playboy
Wish Dailymail would do just that before putting the blame on people. I mean if Varokaa means Allahu Akbar, i am gonna use no means yes defense in court. I mean they do sound almost the same!

I'll give it 2 months until we start seeing the headlines "Bruce touched me" all through the newspapers in the UK.

Willing to bet cash on it with somebody.
Meh,I don't think so,I think he was pretty solid with his old lady and to be honest,enough is enough,I think anyone who came out with this shite,would really be under a microscope,because he was a beloved entertainer and it's obvious one way probably horseshit story.

Meh,I don't think so,I think he was pretty solid with his old lady and to be honest,enough is enough,I think anyone who came out with this shite,would really be under a microscope,because he was a beloved entertainer and it's obvious one way probably horseshit story.

Think you're right with the enough is enough. Well, I hope you're right anyway!

Wish Dailymail would do just that before putting the blame on people. I mean if Varokaa means Allahu Akbar, i am gonna use no means yes defense in court. I mean they do sound almost the same!

as long as you're safe

RIP In Peace Brucie Forsyth. He had a long and fruitful life. His shit jokes always made me larf lol.

--

LMAO at Pool declining that bid from Barca. There is being stubborn and then there is being stupid. He's not worth anything close to that kind of money. I know they have only a couple of weeks left but surely they have scouted players and could find a quality option for the squad.

That or actually sign a defensive coach + some new defenders.
Liverpool are a joke of an outfit....we should start a sub thread...titled...."how old are you now? And how old do you think you will you be if Liverpool ever won a league title again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back