SBBC: Amber Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle who lives in a fly over state got me a good job, I move to said fly over state at the beginning of October.

I fucking love the islands. I'm at the Magens Bay beach bar drinking with a couple (on duty) lifeguards. Shots loom.

Last edited:
That dog is going to end up mauling canrona
We can only hope lmao!
lol it's my roommates. He's a good dog, I might move out soon though cuz my homies girl and her kid might move in. I don't have time for that shit fam.
Steal the dog imo. Bitches love puppies.

the p320 is my duty weapon... gonna have to wait for their LEO expedited service.

In the meanwhile I'll just tape the gun to my hand. Problem solved.

does your dog squat with you @PUO3?
giphy.gif
No. But we begin training today.

the p320 is my duty weapon... gonna have to wait for their LEO expedited service.

Rofl you better not drop that shit. They will Cheddar Bob you.

Sig is offering a voluntary upgrade deal. Get rid of that and get a P229. I bought the Scorpion, best pistol Ive ever shot.

What city do you work in? My boy is a sergeant for Newton division.

Wait so we can't write f a g on here anymore? Who's the :eek::eek::eek: who decided that?

I'm at a bar that used to be a stripclub back in the day and 3 black dudes in their 50s or y0s just rolled in and yelled

"Is this the Trestle?"

Bartender was like "yeah"

And the black dudes responded "I haven't been here in 15 years. Where is the stage and the titty dancers?"

Bartender- "we're not a strip club anywhere"

Black dudes- "You ain't got no more titties? Damn, ain't that some bullshit." And walked out.

<VinceCa$h>

Congrats fam. Where u going and what u doing
Indiana, home of the Pacers.

Got a desk job gig that pays what I make now, then in 6 months one of my uncle's employees is retiring and I'm taking his job, it pays pretty good money, double what I make now.

I'm at a bar that used to be a stripclub back in the day and 3 black dudes in their 50s or y0s just rolled in and yelled

"Is this the Trestle?"

Bartender was like "yeah"

And the black dudes responded "I haven't been here in 15 years. Where is the stage and the titty dancers?"

Bartender- "we're not a strip club anywhere"

Black dudes- "You ain't got no more titties? Damn, ain't that some bullshit." And walked out.

Looks like a classy establishment.

by-design-the-trestle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back