PWD 485: RIP Baron Corbin

What is your favorite hot sauce?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Sanity work as a baby face? I can't see it. Hated the Wyatt's when they were face.
i think they could eric young plays a better baby face then heel i think. the sainty has to be faces now after what happen after that match the crowd made sainty the baby faces in that match so it could work as long the crowd stays into them as faces. at the house show i was at when was sainty vs aop the crowd was cheering for sainty

Hate the wyatts always

FUckin cans.

Cept harper sorta and thank fuck Braun got away from that shiz real quick
Lolz gutter. Any good shows lately ? I'm seeing save ferris soon.

Lolz gutter. Any good shows lately ? I'm seeing save ferris soon.

ot really. I havent been to one since the Pilfers mustard plug. Kind of out of the loop right now. Friend keeps telling me there parka kings info coming soon but Im still waiting.

I can still be friends with folks who dont like that but ill never think that person is truly cool or wholly sane

i love how asuka is selling the match she had with moon in this interview

how have i not seen this before? this is great! the big bad booty daddy, what a legend lol

ot really. I havent been to one since the Pilfers mustard plug. Kind of out of the loop right now. Friend keeps telling me there parka kings info coming soon but Im still waiting.

I can still be friends with folks who dont like that but ill never think that person is truly cool or wholly sane

I am neither truly cool or wholly sane.

Fuck it. Call Aleister Black up too.

Ember and Roode to SD. AoP and Black to Raw.

Fuck it. Call Aleister Black up too.

Ember and Roode to SD. AoP and Black to Raw.
i really think black can be something if they dont fuck him up or write him good. he can cut a promo also tho in nxt he has not really gotten the chance 2

broken neville has been great hope he keeps it up

It's an amazing time to be a fan.

But wwe in 97 was the best.

Chose Valentina but I prefer Guacamaya.

2L3C2967-600x600.jpg

i really hope they form his stable tho i don't know who from nxt i would add

Summerslam 15 great ppv: taker/lesnar and cena/rollins great matches hindered by bad endings. I dont see anything on summerslam 17 that would surpass aj/cena. Aj/cena is up there with hart/perfect, hart/bulldog and hart/hart cage match as best summerslam match ever.

Bret hart was the mvp of those early summerslams, had good matches with demolition/brain busters as apart of hart foundation.

Lol Almas repping Naito and Los Ingobernables. Tranquilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back