Premier League Thread 2017/18 v6: Winning the PL in August Edition

Will United ever lose again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we start to struggle, no idea why'd we want Zlatan back at this point......unless he is happy to be a back up.
You dont think a Zlatan/Romelu front two could break down deep block's?

Zlatan's far better than Alli.

Spuds lost to Chelsee... Am crushed.

*insert Tweet trashing United, City, every other club, random stat even though stats are usually criticized and random rambling with a wall of text trashing other major clubs that are bigger than the one I support*

k nuff of that.

l@nd0

Spuds lost to Chelsee... Am crushed.

*insert Tweet trashing United, City, every other club, random stat even though stats are usually criticized and random rambling with a wall of text trashing other major clubs that are bigger than the one I support*

k nuff of that.

l@nd0

@blokeybloke you've still got his knickers in a twist!

@blokeybloke you've still got his knickers in a twist!

You dont think a Zlatan/Romelu front two could break down deep block's?

Zlatan's far better than Alli.

Maybe if we went 4-4-2.

Don't think he should be a starter at this point, unless things go tits up.

Prefer a Mexican jumping bean forward line as opposed to an anchor.

@El Che @Da Speeit

Excellent first half performance from Deulofeu. He's starting to link up with Leo.

Segura announced Barça had an agreement in place for Coutinho AND Dembele after the ugly loss to Madrid in the Supercup trying to divert the attention and pressure put on the board after the loss and the next day they announce Paulinho and are now linked with a Nice player.

The coming week will certainly be interesting!

Looking forward to SummerSlam?
Listening to a dirt sheet podcast claiming city are weighing up an 80 million bid for Sanchez. Really looking forward to the main event, the rest is fine but it will be too damn long. You?

Listening to a dirt sheet podcast claiming city are weighing up an 80 million bid for Sanchez. Really looking forward to the main event, the rest is fine but it will be too damn long. You?
Doubtful as he just has one year left and they are already stacked, but then again nothing would surprise me anymore especially with sheikh cocksucker clubs involved.

Haven't watched Raw/SD lately and the card seems to be meh. Maybe I will watch it if I can not sleep, have the night shift tommorrow anyway :D

Unless we start to struggle, no idea why'd we want Zlatan back at this point......unless he is happy to be a back up.
Seriously? Why wouldn't we want him,I can't see anything negative about it,we already have the best back up GK,now we have the best alt #9,being in the squad will benefit us on and off the field.

Seriously? Why wouldn't we want him,I can't see anything negative about it,we already have the best back up GK,now we have the best alt #9,being in the squad will benefit us on and off the field.

...........as I said, unless he is happy to be back up.

United fans fighting between themselves in August!

love it :D

...........as I said, unless he is happy to be back up.
I would see him being a little more than back up,could see him starting certain games over Lukaku...big games,not just Stoke or Watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back